Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Damsels and Dungeons v1.4.1
i know, some text is really small, but i didn't want to change the code, to make it bigger and i think, it's still readable
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Ok sorry the66 but can u update this pretty pls?! :(

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Ok sorry the66 but can u update this pretty pls?! :(
I managed to create an apk for Android for the latest version of this game including the latest Harem Mod. So far everything works fine for me, already played a few hours on my android tablet. I uploaded it to MEGA. You can give it a try, its my first try on creating an android version for Renpy so please dont expect to much:

EDIT: Updated Link 2022/07

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Jul 17, 2018
So what is the encounter in the black forest? It says there are 3. One in the plains, one in the catacombs, and one in the black forest. I got the orc girl from the plains, and the angel girl from the catacombs, but I haven't seen anything in the black forest.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
So what is the encounter in the black forest? It says there are 3. One in the plains, one in the catacombs, and one in the black forest. I got the orc girl from the plains, and the angel girl from the catacombs, but I haven't seen anything in the black forest.
Orc girl is from the forest. Vampire is on the plains. You may have to get the barbarian first before she'll show up

Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyway to get rid of the merchant? I'm too far in the game, so I don't need anything from her, but she keeps appearing and its annoying.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Ok, made the change. Girls in your harem that are unhappy will only cause the message to pop up if you didn't spend time with them that day. Get their affection and lust over 20 to make them happy again.

While I was playing with the mod, I added buttons to sort the girls in your harem. There should be up and down arrows next to each girl just like if you select manual sort for the girls in your roster. Let me know if anything isn't working.

Link can be found here or in the original post
Damsels 1.18.2 Harem Mod v1.12
Hey there.
Are you still polishing this??
Got an error when trying to get blessing of... Ishtar?? Welp. The one we need for the lich battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a save file attached. Just go for blessing, error will pop-up after the scene.
If skip this error, all interractions with girls will be blocked with errors.

upd
Loaded this save in vanila 1.18.2, got no error and girls interractions are working fine.
Saved => continued in modded => still no errors.

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Hey there.
Are you still polishing this??
Got an error when trying to get blessing of... Ishtar?? Welp. The one we need for the lich battle.

And a save file attached. Just go for blessing, error will pop-up after the scene.
If skip this error, all interractions with girls will be blocked with errors.

upd
Loaded this save in vanila 1.18.2, got no error and girls interractions are working fine.
Saved => continued in modded => still no errors.
Thanks for the traceback, I'll look into it now and post a bugfix when I figure it out.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Uploaded Harem Mod 1.13 with the bugfix. It can be downloaded here or in the original post.

The NPC whores you can get in Orech were the issue again. I never use them, so it didn't come up in my play testing. If someone is willing to make art assets for the NPC whores I'll just make them into real girls, Pinocchio style. The game barely acknowledges that they exist and I have to include a check in everything in case they exist in someone's game.

I haven't played this game in months, is everything else in the mod working properly?

I managed to create an apk for Android for the latest version of this game including the latest Harem Mod.
I'm glad you liked the mod enough to include it in your Android port. Please update it to include the latest version and have someone update the link on the front page.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Uploaded Harem Mod 1.13 with the bugfix. It can be downloaded here or in the original post.
Damsels 1.18.2 Harem Mod v1.13

The NPC whores you can get in Orech were the issue again. I never use them, so it didn't come up in my play testing. If someone is willing to make art assets for the NPC whores I'll just make them into real girls, Pinocchio style. The game barely acknowledges that they exist and I have to include a check in everything in case they exist in someone's game.

I haven't played this game in months, is everything else in the mod working properly?

I'm glad you liked the mod enough to include it in your Android port. Please update it to include the latest version and have someone update the link on the front page.
Yep, no problem, enjoyed the game with mod so far :) I will update my android version later with your mod, should be done until tomorrow.

Ppp1995

Nov 3, 2018
Reactions: Mr.Wise

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I may softlocked myself with Raphaelle questchain. I killed the Witch before even talking to her, then i saw that i can ask her about the lich king, she says i need to defeat the witch first, but i already did. And she keeps telling me that, i cannot progress cos' i cant fight the witch again. I need to reload an earlier save or i can fix it via console/cheat? Thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes