Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Game really needs a BDSM tag. Is a possibility for many characters, and storyline includes options for a slave, and one where an NPC is gang-raped (thankfully, off-camera, as it were).

Techanism

Mar 4, 2018
I've noticed that you can't sell your items in the temple like you used to because of some exception error. Also; heavy armor class like Paladin and Valkyrie don't equip magical items anymore. Sorting this two issues would be great as the game is overall an excellent one.

Reactions: cookie jar

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
how to save felicity sister ? her say go to villager but i can' interface why any of them or building ? anyone know help me plz .

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
I've noticed that you can't sell your items in the temple like you used to because of some exception error. Also; heavy armor class like Paladin and Valkyrie don't equip magical items anymore. Sorting this two issues would be great as the game is overall an excellent one.
I ran into the same Problem with the Paladin. You can't equip her with anything, not drops, not from the smith. The only item you can get her ist the bracelet of insatiability. This results in bein unable to trigger the paladin quest as well, since you can't accumulate fetishes.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
So I have encountered the dragon lady in the desert. I ask for sexual favors to no avail and she says she doesn't want to fight me when I ask. Any ideas of what to do?

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
So after you defeat the lich king and have all of the stuff for your base, is there anything else story related to do? I am now just dealing with attacks from follower's of Seth or attacks on Coita

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you. I found the bugs and have uploaded a fix.

Reactions: cookie jar

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Is the roster order based upon something specific? (whatever they are currently or how they were gotten, etc)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is the roster order based upon something specific? (whatever they are currently or how they were gotten, etc)
The roster order is just based on the order you gained them. You can sort them into a different order by clicking on "Sort" below the roster list on the main screen.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
how to save felicity sister ? her say go to villager but i can' interface why any of them or building ? anyone know help me plz .
Upon reaching her village, they'll tell you where to find her, and you'll be immediately presented with a choice to rescue her or leave her to her fate.

Reactions: KEIKUNTM

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
So I have encountered the dragon lady in the desert. I ask for sexual favors to no avail and she says she doesn't want to fight me when I ask. Any ideas of what to do?
If you have defeated the lich, she won't fight you and that's it at the moment.
If you haven't, you can fight her in dragon form, but nothing else.

Anyway, what use are precisely the buildings in your base? Or what do you get by sending girls to manage them?

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. I really enjoy it because it's simple. Most of this type of games are so complicated and difficult. For example, doing difficult tasks for some affection, plus so much dialogue that by the time you finally get to have sex, you're already bored, but in this game, its this simple,you get affection, you get sex. I also like the different classes and traits, and even that you can make friends with a couple of enemies. However, it would be nice if the sex was animated, but then, the girls would probably not be as hot if they were animated. Also, I wish I could get more attention points, because it's hard to keep all my girls happy. I could use cheat codes, but I can't even enable the console. If I enable it, the game crashes and won't load, and it shows an error log instead. Other than that, it's a great game. I can play for hours.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If you have defeated the lich, she won't fight you and that's it at the moment.
If you haven't, you can fight her in dragon form, but nothing else.

Anyway, what use are precisely the buildings in your base? Or what do you get by sending girls to manage them?
The brothel is a potential money and mana source; The temple increases your girls' sexuality; the school provides various traits that increase your girls' appetite for perversion; the dungeon enhances the effect of some actions and allows for long term bondage. Managers a increase the effectiveness of the buildings in various small ways, and are a way to have more than the requisite 12 girls in your harem(although you can't use managers in combat, and they no longer draw a salary from you.)

Reactions: random.person

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
The brothel is a potential money and mana source; The temple increases your girls' sexuality; the school provides various traits that increase your girls' appetite for perversion; the dungeon enhances the effect of some actions and allows for long term bondage. Managers a increase the effectiveness of the buildings in various small ways, and are a way to have more than the requisite 12 girls in your harem(although you can't use managers in combat, and they no longer draw a salary from you.)
Thank you for taking the time to reply! I had noticed the temple having some effect but never got the hang of what the school did. I probably must have not realized when it did something thinking it was just some random event.
(I even forgot about the brothel because I never sent anyone there xP)

Btw, great game, I love it.

Jul 17, 2018
How does one play this game? Not really sure of what's going on after I choose my characters
After you choose your 4 girls, you are at your base. On the top left, there are 3 options. Next day, Adventure, and Help. To start the game, you need to click on the adventure option. If it says rest needed instead of adventure, you need to click on the next day option until your girls are well rested. Clicking on next day will also get you to interact with your girls, but you also lose gold. Best way is to make 3 different teams, so that you always have at least one rested team. You will be given two options to start with. The catacombs and the woods. Choose either one. As you fight along, you will earn gold, affection, items, crystals and mana. When you start the game, try not get any of your girls killed, because you need mana to bring her back to life.

Jul 17, 2018
This is a great game, but it needs a longer storyline with a little more going back and forth. I just finished playing again. I have six saved games with four different queens.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Good concept even with bugs and all.

Problem is after playing Lucreatia and Bondage Island.
That this game tries too many things at the same time.
thus ending mediocre in all department.

This is constructive criticisme, or else I wouldn´t even bother.
Examples are .

1 Starting Area and Construction.
1 Brothel and Dungeon work out the concept first. want it to be a Sim Brothel then definetly make it happen first.
Go to Orte hire ladies of the night. and they don´t show up.
Having a Head Misstress / Madame doesn´t make a difference.
So that definetly needs to be fleshed out.

Solution tons of work :p

2 Too many picks of different classes. that doesn´t feel rewarding.
Infact the starting lineup should be smaller. and futher classes should be earned trough adventuring.

Classes should have a beter levelup system to differential them a bit from one and other.
Aside from that 1 time side quest.
So look at Darkest Dungeons for inspiration and combat. a very simple concept. but ultimate rewarding.

3 Special Characters.
In true Fap/Hentai fashion they should be a way to make them included into your Harem/Keep/Adventurers/Parties/Slaves
Infact the whole quest and story line can be focused on that. like in Bondage Island and Lucreatia.
While the remaining classes are just side dish. (or infact the game itself)
But story wise in what you as developer do best , is focus on the special characters.

Thus this gives developer the option to make a quest as complicated or as simple as possible.
This is where you really shine in your story tellling.
And you can let players pick if they want to go full dark BDSM, light erotic, total SoBs of just plain Perverted Knights in Shining armor.

4 Sandbox ... while terrific concept.
Without proper difficult to obtain fullfilling rewards, or encounters that are extra ordinaire difficult or punishing. there is no point in grinding.
Example is Bella in the Catacombs. terrific again it is one of those encounters that should be made that you get a extra Character.
Dragon Lady Encounter is another example. if the dragon is already there. while not toss some colored dragons, that drop Fabled Loot. sure it gives players option risk it or don´t risk it.

5 Balance issue, but that will remain always a issue.

All in all this game could be fantastic if you don´t get overburned and distracted.
With enough in it to make it great. just don´t try to do everything at the same time.

But at the moment it tries to do too many things at the same time. that everything ends up mediocre.
Even with all the fantastic work put in so far.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes