Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
please fix the brothel, no matter how many women you send there, you receive nothing from it

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
with new clases, it is posible to have recruited every class, or you are forced to left ones out ?
Thanks to the ability to make some of them manage your buildings, you can have 16 girls, and there are 15 classes (one more planned.)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
please fix the brothel, no matter how many women you send there, you receive nothing from it
Each adventurer in the brothel gives you one mana per day. The girls keep the money they make. I'll change the nature of this effect eventually, but that's what it does for now.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Just 5 fetishes. I did that on one girl.
PS.

Hey, Amaraine. Quick question for you. Did you do something with fabled equipment drop rate (in the tomb i mean)? Cause idk but they're somewhat harder to farm.....umm i mean ...get. Or it my shty luck striking again :closedeyesmile:

@Edit. Typos
The drop rate hasn't changed. It's basically 100% on the final fight, however, if the fabled item generated is unusable by your party, you get crystals instead. So the more fabled items you have, the lower the drop rate.

Reactions: Vahn Solidor

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Found a bug. Once you make one of the girls the Dungeon Mistress if you leave a girl chained in the dungeon you get: You leave her there in the care of <store.PC object at 0x077B96B0>. with instructions to tease her now and then.
Thanks, I'll look at it and fix it. I'm slow catching up on this thread because for some reason I stopped getting notifications.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks to the ability to make some of them manage your buildings, you can have 16 girls, and there are 15 classes (one more planned.)
Confused on this part as I havent played new versions yet after 1.0.0.

When you say we can now make certain characters manage the buildings, and therefore add all classes to roster... Does this mean we can STILL use the building managers for adventures and sex ? Or do we have to switch them to roster, and make a different girl manage that building ?

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The girls who are managing the buildings are still available for sex, but not for adventuring. They can't "unretire" and go back to adventuring. I'm not ruling out changing that at some point but I don't have any plans to do so.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dang... Any plans to at least increase the roster size so we can have one of each class ?

My collectivist ADHD is triggered horribly by this LOL (its one of the reasons I played Pokemon till the 7th generation... Only quit thx to BS Mega Evolutions).

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The building slots exist in large part so that you can collect them all.

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
The drop rate hasn't changed. It's basically 100% on the final fight, however, if the fabled item generated is unusable by your party, you get crystals instead. So the more fabled items you have, the lower the drop rate.

So thats why i was so damn confused. Thanks for clarification :closedeyesmile:

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
+1 for letting us roster all available classes. Putting them in buildings doesnt really cut it if we cant use them to fight anymore. Maybe just let girls in buildings to participate in combat?

Also, girls in brothel should bring in some money too, imho it just makes sense ;)
Maybe not too much, just so if you send everyone to brothel you can pay their wages with the gold they bring

Thanks for the great game!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I am getting this error when I try to sell bracelet of Instatiability in Temple.
Girls is Valkyre and Queen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes