Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
After defeating Lich King, when I visit Raphaelle, she says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Will this proceed? Already completed all quests of members, so not sure what is left not yet done.

Thanks in advance
AKS

Patrick Star

Nov 4, 2017
Got this after defeating the Lich King and convincing three of my adventurers to go to work in the brothel:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 85, in script
    $ char.lust -= (5 - brothel_manager/int / 5)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 85, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'PC' and 'type'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 85, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Damsels-1.0-pc\Damsels-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Damsels-1.0-pc\Damsels-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 85, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'PC' and 'type'
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 1.0

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
so it keeps referencing these herbs that allow pregnancy, are those a thing? They should be a thing after all the mentions. Or if we defeat the king and raise the curse can we knock em up then?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So the dungeon lets you keep girls in bondage, the brothel passively generates money. What does the school do? Passively raise sexuality? Give the girls a chance to develop new perversions?

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
So the dungeon lets you keep girls in bondage, the brothel passively generates money. What does the school do? Passively raise sexuality? Give the girls a chance to develop new perversions?

From what i saw it gives for your girls ( over time ) traits Skillfull, then Perverse and finally Corrupted.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

version PC: ,
version Mac: ,

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
In the catacombs, there are treasure chests after some fights, but I get a message that I cannot unlock them. Any solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance
AKS

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
In the catacombs, there are treasure chests after some fights, but I get a message that I cannot unlock them. Any solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance
AKS
recruit a rogue, finish her personal quest. After that she will be able to open chests.

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
so i got a dungeon, blacksmith and brothel. how do you get temple and school?
Temple is unlocked after visiting heaven with raphaelle.
School is unlocked after you finish both quests for azielle.

How do you fuck someone in front of a voyuer? I can't complete this for the life of me
I unlocked this by having public sex infront of an npc with the voyeur trait.

Temple raises sexuality.

After defeating Lich King, when I visit Raphaelle, she says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Will this proceed? Already completed all quests of members, so not sure what is left not yet done.

Thanks in advance
AKS
Keep playing. After a few days Seth is summoned and attacks the Temple of Inanna and the Decadents camp.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Quick Tip: Pirate-Paladin-Heretic-Ninja is a powerful lineup.

The pirate parries and ripostes. The Paladin lays on hands if anyone is wounded, otherwise holy strike. The heretic uses life drain to help heal everyone, or summon if anyone gets too badly wounded and the ninja uses nimble attacks to jump from the back to the front of the party and back again. The fun part is that when the ninja is at the front, the paladin can't attack and so has to pray and in doing so recharges the party's magic.

It doesn't sound like much, but this is a team that punches way above their weight.

Reactions: DrFree

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Quick Tip: Pirate-Paladin-Heretic-Ninja is a powerful lineup.
Great line-up. I've been steamrolling every encounter and all bosses so far except the dragon bitch because I killed lich too early, with Valkyrie-Paladin-Huntress-Priestess.
Valks passive heal-for-all when she kills an opponent is beautiful. Couple this with Paladins 1-2 hit kills on undead and demons, and her strike being more powerful the more attractions she's got makes them a powerhouse combo. Huntress' special pauses combat giving you time to assess situations and allows you to choose targets at will, and priestess (mine's specked for healing) means you'll rarely, if ever drop below three-quarters health, even in the desert.

I'm going to give your party a play on another save so I can see what i've missed and dominate even further (if my recruit rolls are good). Thanks again for the line-up :firstimekiss:

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I read threw the previous post, so sorry if this is a repeat question. I have a paladin for my queen and when I click on her I get an error messige. Did I do something wrong or is this fixed in next update? Thanks for the game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How many classes are in the game ? And how many slots do we get ? I have the original girls that join, than tried to get one of each class, however due to some recording slow, or seeming useless I got a second warrior/Amazon.

I also turned back a Pirate cause she had the "sickly" trait, but now that the faces on the right off the screen are all full no one else comes to try to join... Sucks I might let go of my 2nd warrior, but I read there is a Valkyrie class too, so even if I replace Pirate for Amazon, I'd still miss one...

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
There are lots of classes, if you look in the help window you can read all the classes. When you fill up the right bar with girls you can not get more, but you can get rid of some for more to come in.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes