Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
Is it possible to
a. Know which of the tasks given by Azielle are over and which are not?
b. Keep track of pending side quests given by the girls?

Thanks in advance
AKS

Reactions: Amaraine

Pollyanna

May 14, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game :) I love fantasy RPG's, so in addition to the sexy stuff, the adventuring and combat itself is fun, with a good variety of classes and monsters. The setting is pretty interesting too, and the frequent updates are nice :) I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, keep up the great work Amaraine!

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is it possible to
a. Know which of the tasks given by Azielle are over and which are not?
b. Keep track of pending side quests given by the girls?

Thanks in advance
AKS
I'm going to look into providing some tracking for the Azielle quest. Thanks for the suggestion. Some kind of "On a quest" marker would be good for the girls, too. Good ideas. :)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game :) I love fantasy RPG's, so in addition to the sexy stuff, the adventuring and combat itself is fun, with a good variety of classes and monsters. The setting is pretty interesting too, and the frequent updates are nice :) I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, keep up the great work Amaraine!
Thank you so much!

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone experiencing looping fights?
Seems like it predominantly happens for me when the last monster is over-killed.

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
At what stage does the Lich King become available? I keep getting informed that he is too powerful...

Thanks in advance
AKS

May 28, 2018
Hey folks, how's it going?

I've ran into an issue with the Console Code as I was tweaking stuff with it and just generally playing around to pass the time, namely that the commands that are labeled roster[08] or roster[09] give me the following:
File"<string>", line 1: expected statement.
roster[08].affection=100

Did I screw up somewhere or is it something in the code of the game?

Edit: Oh, never mind, found the solution, omitting the "0".

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

A few versions ago I was tempted to put the 1.0 label on the game, and I definitely feel that what is in your hands is a completed, fun-to-play, game. That doesn't mean I'm done developing it by any means -- I'm purchasing more assets today, in fact, to make more content. Damsels lends itself to continuing to add bits, in part because of it's less structured narrative.
1.0 features a new character class, the Paladin, a new random encounter with a new NPC, new lesbian renders, and a bunch of quality of life improvements.
I'm excited to bring this latest version of Damsels and Dungeons to you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

A few versions ago I was tempted to put the 1.0 label on the game, and I definitely feel that what is in your hands is a completed, fun-to-play, game. That doesn't mean I'm done developing it by any means -- I'm purchasing more assets today, in fact, to make more content. Damsels lends itself to continuing to add bits, in part because of it's less structured narrative.
1.0 features a new character class, the Paladin, a new random encounter with a new NPC, new lesbian renders, and a bunch of quality of life improvements.
I'm excited to bring this latest version of Damsels and Dungeons to you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,
updated op with v1.0
Mirrors ll be added asap

Reactions: Bip and Krull

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is there actual dragons in the game if not I demand a title change at once !!!!! Lmao x'D

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
One pose for all girls and nothing much to do. Good attept to learn the software but I wouldnt recomend this.

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
Where is the console??
Probably in FAQ somewhere on this site is the long answer, but the short answer is the console is shut off. To enable console you need to find the 00console.rpy file in the game folder (Renpy-common). Use notepad or most any text editor and change the config.console = False to config.console = True (note- use upper cap T). save file and restart game. you should be able to summon console using shift-O now.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes