Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
The next version will have an instruction on the screen, but until then -- you have to click on the adventurers to add them to your party, and you'll get options to go somewhere once you've made a full party of 4.
Yes, please. If u can have on screen hints for tasks and stuffs, that will be so great.

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
Im new here. Maybe i found a bug. After some interactions with the girls (the fourth or the fifth time) clicking the take it a little easier option and after that the options are dissapearing. It is a little bit tricky becouse it happens randomly.
Love the game. Keep up the good work. Sorry for my english its not my native.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
The Witch Queen is an option once you've explored the Tomb, for which you have to have killed Bella Morte in the catacombs. Your party also has to have an average level of 3.5 or better.
The problem is I couldn't access any other locations then these 5 locations & I have used 3 (level 7) and 1 (level 6) characters.
But still I couldn't unlock any other location to visit.
Is it random or should I have to use any specific leader or group of characters to access the other locations?
I have also talked with "Raphaelle" but she always shows the same message :(

Jul 5, 2017
The next version will have an instruction on the screen, but until then -- you have to click on the adventurers to add them to your party, and you'll get options to go somewhere once you've made a full party of 4.

Thank you for the quick reply. It worked.

Stupid me for not seeing that :)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The problem is I couldn't access any other locations then these 5 locations & I have used 3 (level 7) and 1 (level 6) characters.
But still I couldn't unlock any other location to visit.
So, I looked at the code, and the only conclusion I've been able to come to is that you've already defeated the Lich King -- and therefore have already defeated the Witch Queen too. I changed the code in the next version so that Raphaelle doesn't have the "How do I unlock the Crypt" option if that's true. But when you defeat the Lich King, the catacombs collapse and therefore don't appear as an option. And that is the *only* situation in which the Catacombs do not appear.

if not lich_king_defeated:
textbutton "Catacombs" action [SetVariable ("venue", "Dungeon"),Jump("Adventure")]

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Im new here. Maybe i found a bug. After some interactions with the girls (the fourth or the fifth time) clicking the take it a little easier option and after that the options are dissapearing. It is a little bit tricky becouse it happens randomly.
Love the game. Keep up the good work. Sorry for my english its not my native.
Thank you for the report. There's some situations in which if you're low on attention, the "Take it a little easier" option will appear even though the resulting menu is empty, and I'll fix that in the next version.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
So, I looked at the code, and the only conclusion I've been able to come to is that you've already defeated the Lich King -- and therefore have already defeated the Witch Queen too. I changed the code in the next version so that Raphaelle doesn't have the "How do I unlock the Crypt" option if that's true. But when you defeat the Lich King, the catacombs collapse and therefore don't appear as an option. And that is the *only* situation in which the Catacombs do not appear.

if not lich_king_defeated:
textbutton "Catacombs" action [SetVariable ("venue", "Dungeon"),Jump("Adventure")]
So,it's a BUG right or I am doing something wrong?

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i can't hve a single adventure what to do

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So,it's a BUG right or I am doing something wrong?
I don't think you're doing something wrong, nor do I think it's a bug, (other than the fact that Raphaelle is telling you how to do something you already did.) I notice on your screen that you have 24 attention, and the only way to have that is to have defeated the Lich King, so the content is no longer available to you.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
So can the MC have sex with Raephalle in this version yet? She shows a lil demo (naked body), and says the snakes is coming or something...but what's next?

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
So can the MC have sex with Raephalle in this version yet? She shows a lil demo (naked body), and says the snakes is coming or something...but what's next?

Nope. After you defeat Lich King she strips fully for you. At the end of her quest she strips a little and you're banging some other woman in "heaven" i guess. Thats all with her for now.

@Edit. Kinda sucks that after beating LK Catacombs disapearing. Tomb was good source of that Fabled equipment and again forgot to do Amazon personal quest ( not that its critical. I don't like her anyway but need frontline fighter for my 3rd party ). Oh well, my bad. Anyway i have one question. Is it possible to get girl with 2 stat boosting stats, like " Strong" and "Smart" or something similar? Gave up after 2 hours of searching.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
yeah, she does tell the MC to bang his wife (queen) and lover. I almost laugh at that :D . Thanks for the striptease but u don't have to tell me to bang my wife.

Yeah, I miss the Catacombs too. Still a fun game. Cannot wait for new girls, new quests in next updates.

p/s: Can I suggest something for next update? The dessert is the hardest environment but the rewards are not fitting. My strongest group barely survives there.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you :)
You're welcome great game! I'm and old D&D'er from way back before they added the "A" to it :D Never winter's nights Baldur's Gate series :D I do some minor modifications like I went through and changed the colors for the Queen's dress by Class ie: the Ninja now has a Black dress, Huntress a kinda camo dress ;) stuff like that. I'm trying to work on changing the skin color and hair color of the Drow to more like it is in D&D true blackish/dk grey White hair, mostly visual stuff I are an Illustrator. The only thing I'd like to see game wise would be some randomization in the interactions instead of the same description every time maybe 3 that pop up randomly. If I knew how to script I'd make a mod.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyway i have one question. Is it possible to get girl with 2 stat boosting stats, like " Strong" and "Smart" or something similar? Gave up after 2 hours of searching.
It is possible, but not horribly likely. It should appear about once in every 100 characters, and only on characters with at least one "negative" trait (although that might not be a stat trait).

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Awesome game, can't wait for it to be completed
also lol the Sumerian gods are perfect for sex games heh?

Funnily enough, all the succubi and demons make sense too, because they all came from Mesopotamian myths...

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
It is possible, but not horribly likely. It should appear about once in every 100 characters, and only on characters with at least one "negative" trait (although that might not be a stat trait).

Ugh. Which means i have to rely on my shitty luck even more:test3:. But that mean it IS possible so challenge accepted :FuckYea:. Anyway thanks for letting me know.

PROM1952

Apr 26, 2018
IS the next update will have more character and further story? also, new traits and building

thedude6969

Jan 5, 2018
Is it me or do the battles repeat themselves exactly (and you can't get out). I fight a battle and then after I win it redoes the battle (including revives anyone that died) and we reply the battle again

General Weebus

Aug 28, 2017
I have a problem. When I write roster[X].traits.remove("Lesbian") it doesn't work because of "Type Error: "unicode" object is not callable. Could somebody help me?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes