Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
how many girls do you all hire ?

i seem to sty with just 4 for 1 full party.

but it looks like the games trys to get you to have more then 4.

and have any of you found a way to remove girls you don't want anymore ?

Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
Great game, but there's not enough character slots for even 1 of each class? It'd be nice to have at least that many.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how many girls do you all hire ?

i seem to sty with just 4 for 1 full party.

but it looks like the games trys to get you to have more then 4.
I tend to stick with 4 until I have them pretty well geared and leveled then I hire another. Rotate the stronger ones out and carry the low level until she catched up.

Rinse and repeat until I have 2 teams.

Reactions: Quess

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I made a druid my slave. When I attempted to "enjoy your slave" and "use her to cum on" action, I got the following error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I got the blessing of Ishtar but couldn't find the witch queen,
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHICH MAP OR CHARACTER SHOULD i CHOOSE TO FIND THE WITCH QUEEN?

• Wow
Reactions: d@fit

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I am a bit lost her guys. I build the school of perversity but I dont know how to move on from that. Anyone got some sort of walkthrough?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Seems to be a bug with the new UI in that when you attempt to go back or quick save, any of the features at the very bottom of the screen, your computer seems to think you are trying to click on your taskbar rather than in-game when playing in full-screen.

Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone experienced this strange error?

When starting a new game clicking on Adventure does nothing. There is only the option to go back. I can click on the women, menus appear to hire new ones, I can build buildings if I have the gold and the priestess appears to teach me spells. But no adventures. Here are steps I have taken:

- Tried to create new game and load an older one. Same deal.
- Deleted all files and save folder from Windows common or wherever it is and re-downloaded the game. Same thing. No adventures appear for me to click.

Don't have another computer to try or I would do that. But it strucks me as a rather peculiar error. Unless I missed something. The last time I played the game though had no issues with it. Here is a printscreen as well for good measure of what happens upon clicking adventures.
upload_2018-6-6_15-2-23.png

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
love this game my favorite game, not VN.... but GRRRRR every time I get a good harem going running 3 sets of hot adventuring babes catering to me :D The developer up grades and adds a new class. Hale I got to got to get me one of them ;) so I have to start over from scratch :D

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone experienced this strange error?

When starting a new game clicking on Adventure does nothing. There is only the option to go back. I can click on the women, menus appear to hire new ones, I can build buildings if I have the gold and the priestess appears to teach me spells. But no adventures. Here are steps I have taken:

- Tried to create new game and load an older one. Same deal.
- Deleted all files and save folder from Windows common or wherever it is and re-downloaded the game. Same thing. No adventures appear for me to click.

Don't have another computer to try or I would do that. But it strucks me as a rather peculiar error. Unless I missed something. The last time I played the game though had no issues with it. Here is a printscreen as well for good measure of what happens upon clicking adventures.
View attachment 109086
The next version will have an instruction on the screen, but until then -- you have to click on the adventurers to add them to your party, and you'll get options to go somewhere once you've made a full party of 4.

Reactions: VanillaBiscuit

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
love this game my favorite game, not VN.... but GRRRRR every time I get a good harem going running 3 sets of hot adventuring babes catering to me :D The developer up grades and adds a new class. Hale I got to got to get me one of them ;) so I have to start over from scratch :D
Thank you :)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I got the blessing of Ishtar but couldn't find the witch queen,
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHICH MAP OR CHARACTER SHOULD i CHOOSE TO FIND THE WITCH QUEEN?
The Witch Queen is an option once you've explored the Tomb, for which you have to have killed Bella Morte in the catacombs. Your party also has to have an average level of 3.5 or better.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes