Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What i would like to see in this game.
1 - You can only have 1 of each class in your harem to avoid having lots of clones, or some other models for each class.
2 - Having the option to switch out gear on your girls as you adventure if you happen to get a piece of gear that you like better.
3 - Having the option to save gear you get as loot so you can give it to your girls left back at your base instead of automatically selling it because no one in your party can use it.
4 - Have a wandering merchant that can show up at your base with gear for purchase.
Hi Nerra.

There are are enough classes now to fill your harem with only one of each class. New models for each class would be nearly as time intensive as new classes. I'll continue to add new classes.

The automatic selling mechanic bothered a lot of people. In the latest version, unwanted loot is replaced by some extra gold and some crystals, and the crystals can eventually be made into magic items by an artificer, which I think might address desire number 4 and at least partially address desire number 3. The net effect is that every 4 items or so that would have dropped that you can't use, become one item that you can custom design.

Reactions: Claut and Wyrme

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Nerra.

There are are enough classes now to fill your harem with only one of each class. New models for each class would be nearly as time intensive as new classes. I'll continue to add new classes.

The automatic selling mechanic bothered a lot of people. In the latest version, unwanted loot is replaced by some extra gold and some crystals, and the crystals can eventually be made into magic items by an artificer, which I think might address desire number 4 and at least partially address desire number 3. The net effect is that every 4 items or so that would have dropped that you can't use, become one item that you can custom design.
Thank you for responding. I like the idea of adding Alexandra to the game, and I'm looking forward to further updates.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to recruit the girl from the village ( the one whom we save from the orcs and also is sister of our slave girl.....forgot all the names....)???

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Been a while since I popped my head into this thread; looks like the last time I played this was v0.5, so lots to check out.

OP says we're on v0.11, just above Nogger says we have patch notes on v0.13; which version are we actually on, and is there an update planned soon? This isn't a demand, simply wondering where we are in the update cycle (just happened, approximately halfway or due any day)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Been a while since I popped my head into this thread; looks like the last time I played this was v0.5, so lots to check out.

OP says we're on v0.11, just above Nogger says we have patch notes on v0.13; which version are we actually on, and is there an update planned soon? This isn't a demand, simply wondering where we are in the update cycle (just happened, approximately halfway or due any day)
0.11 is the latest public release.
0.13 is the latest patreon release, so you'll have to wait a while before it goes public.

lumberjack

Oct 21, 2017
Is it possible to recruit the girl from the village ( the one whom we save from the orcs and also is sister of our slave girl.....forgot all the names....)???
My understanding was that, after rescuing her, she helps the slave girl with her existing abilities. I don't recall exactly, but I believe she added the option that occasionally makes some girls recover a day faster.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
My understanding was that, after rescuing her, she helps the slave girl with her existing abilities. I don't recall exactly, but I believe she added the option that occasionally makes some girls recover a day faster.
You mean the cooking skills....

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The current version of Damsels and Dungeons is 0.14, which includes the battle with the Lich King and the option to make girls your slaves or concubines. 0.12 is available for free from the .

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
The current version of Damsels and Dungeons is 0.14, which includes the battle with the Lich King and the option to make girls your slaves or concubines. 0.12 is available for free from the .
Just to check, is the function for making a girl a queen working correctly? I keep getting bounced back to the main screen with no changes.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Just to check, is the function for making a girl a queen working correctly? I keep getting bounced back to the main screen with no changes.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The function for making a girl your queen works if a) she is your head girl, or b) someone else is, but is not working correctly if no one is. It'll be fixed in the next version. When testing, I tested for "she is" or "she isn't" but not the case you're encountering. I appreciate you helping me find this bug.

Reactions: TeflonNinja

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
added v0.12.1 to the Op and updated it.
Mirros are still uploading, ll be added asap.
Added Changelogs for v0.12 - v0.14.
Added Console Commands to the Op, thanks to @DarkFire

Reactions: DarkFire

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Damsels & Dungeons; Dungeons & Damsels; Damsels & Dragons; Dragons & Damsels—Damsels 'n Dungeons & Dragons—O my!

—DnD&D GODLIKE CONSOLE COMMANDS—
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Love the game! Keep it up, @Amaraine , and keep improving.
Been trying these. Obviously, I don't know code xD
I keep getting a "file "<string>", line 1: expected statement" error when I try to type them. Using Unren.bat and I am making sure the syntax of the line is correct. I am attempting to remove the trait 'repressed' because there is no documentation on it in the help file, and also, trying to remove monogamous from another character.

Any help?

Reactions: DarkFire
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes