Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

oneme

Sep 23, 2017
cant play my bitdefender goes insane delete allot of files cause they are unsafe such a shame even if i add the map to exeptions or turn off everything on it.. it hates this game for a reason :p i guess dev has some shitty coding or something this is the first game i used here that my av does this on....

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Pretty good game. But we need a way to dismiss some girls. For example, my Priestess got the Fabeled Ring of Bimbification and went down to 4 intel, making her heals useless.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
I'm enjoying the game very much but every time I try to do a "personal" quest for one of the women in the party (it happened with sorceress' tower and huntress' wolves) once the quest is done, I can't save the game anymore getting an error instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Alright, I spend a few hours on the game, and here what I came up with.

• It would be nice to have more active influence on the girls. Like School of Perversion where we can lock her up for a certain amount of time and chose what trait we want to add or remove. As an example, I'd like my enchantress to lose her Jealous trait and gain Exhibitionist. So I can send her in School of Perversion for like 1000 gold and/or 100 mana and some days, and she'll come back changed. Maybe at cost of affection because it's not very nice.
  • Same for physical traits, maybe a traning camp so my Valkyrie for instance can lose her weak trait and train others.
  • I would be nice to have more information in combats, as how many spell points charcaters have left in combat, Initiative, turn order, and being able to teach them new spells and skills.
  • A stuff stash would also be usefull. Sometimes I grind Blood Plains to target one specific item and stop by the temple to sell a character stuff because I don't want them to be full and miss an oportunity fort them to loot what I want. Being able to remove stuff from a character to a stash and equip them to another would make item management far less tedious.
  • UI bug often, mainly when I visit Dominatrixes castle and leave, stat page remain open on the right and block vision.
  • Some text goes below the screen and can't be read. Mainly the first time you reach the big city after the black woods.
  • Auto Combat should be an option on every region. Right now, my team destroys everytion and every fight is a click spam to go faster.
  • A gold and mana sink should be wise. I sit on 50k gold and 4k mana without having anything to do with it.
  • Brothel and Hired whores seem to be useless right now. Some mechanics can be dig further with Felicity as a cook. A settlement management with food and ressources to imrove the settlement, and girls quality of live with slaves can be an idea.
Otherwise, good game. Keep up the good work. I look forward to new updates.

Reactions: Deane9850

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Heh, it's always weird to play this since I've been to the castle used as the HQ background.

lumberjack

Oct 21, 2017
I'm enjoying the game very much but every time I try to do a "personal" quest for one of the women in the party (it happened with sorceress' tower and huntress' wolves) once the quest is done, I can't save the game anymore getting an error instead.

Same here. The game continues to work fine if ignored, but can no longer save. I'm trying to read this, it could be a simple fix.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Same here. The game continues to work fine if ignored, but can no longer save. I'm trying to read this, it could be a simple fix.
Had this issue too from the Sorceress quest, but after a while (During the same adventure) I was able to save again. Not sure if time or some other event fixed it.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Alright, I spend a few hours on the game, and here what I came up with.

• It would be nice to have more active influence on the girls. Like School of Perversion where we can lock her up for a certain amount of time and chose what trait we want to add or remove. As an example, I'd like my enchantress to lose her Jealous trait and gain Exhibitionist. So I can send her in School of Perversion for like 1000 gold and/or 100 mana and some days, and she'll come back changed. Maybe at cost of affection because it's not very nice.
  • Same for physical traits, maybe a traning camp so my Valkyrie for instance can lose her weak trait and train others.
  • I would be nice to have more information in combats, as how many spell points charcaters have left in combat, Initiative, turn order, and being able to teach them new spells and skills.
  • A stuff stash would also be usefull. Sometimes I grind Blood Plains to target one specific item and stop by the temple to sell a character stuff because I don't want them to be full and miss an oportunity fort them to loot what I want. Being able to remove stuff from a character to a stash and equip them to another would make item management far less tedious.
  • UI bug often, mainly when I visit Dominatrixes castle and leave, stat page remain open on the right and block vision.
  • Some text goes below the screen and can't be read. Mainly the first time you reach the big city after the black woods.
  • Auto Combat should be an option on every region. Right now, my team destroys everytion and every fight is a click spam to go faster.
  • A gold and mana sink should be wise. I sit on 50k gold and 4k mana without having anything to do with it.
  • Brothel and Hired whores seem to be useless right now. Some mechanics can be dig further with Felicity as a cook. A settlement management with food and ressources to imrove the settlement, and girls quality of live with slaves can be an idea.
Otherwise, good game. Keep up the good work. I look forward to new updates.
Thanks for these good suggestions. At some point there will be some quests related to the negative traits, that will provide ways to get rid of some of them.

Displaying Spell Points in combat is a good idea. Initiative and Turn Order -- I think I'm fine that you have to make a calculated guess on those.

Stuff Stash is a common suggestion. I want it to matter who is on what expedition, so in order to implement something like that I would have to come up with a way to do that I was happy with. Maybe it could cost lots of gold, but if people are sitting on 50K gold I don't think there's much I could do that wouldn't make it completely prohibitive to new players. I'll continue to think about that.

I fixed the Dominatrix bug in 0.11, at least the one I spotted that looked like the one you reported. Thank you for pointing that out, because I saw this shortly before I was going to release and was able to use that info.

I'll check on the text below the screen at different resolutions.

Auto Combat will be implemented in other places in the game.

Those are good suggestions on places to spend money. Yeah, the hired whores in the Brothel basically make you small amounts of money and mana, which... you already have so much of you don't care. There's a balance there -- I didn't want to make putting *your* girls in the brothel too powerful, because that squicks some people out and making something super efficient can make it seem mandatory to some people. I didn't want to make the hired girls much more effective than the adventuring ones. I like the idea of the farm, slaves, settlement, etc..., and I can see how that would enhance the eventual end game.

-Amaraine

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Heya.
Here's the latest release, on schedule. :) Highlights include the Humiliation Fetish, which completes the number of fetishes I intend to add to the game via the fetish mechanic. There are also class quests for the Amazon and the Rogue, so I hope you'll enjoy those as well.
Changelog to follow with more details, as usual.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how do you get the status window on the girls back coz it suddenly disappeared and now i don't know the stats of the girls

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes