Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you. I got it.
I have another query, can you suggest the best tool for editing game console in renpy. I'm not a tech guy, that's why I've asked.
This will not only add dev console but you can unpack the pic's for the CG's

Plus you can enable roll back if dev disabled it.
Just read up on all it can do for you.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
This will not only add dev console but you can unpack the pic's for the CG's

Plus you can enable roll back if dev disabled it.
Just read up on all it can do for you.
It's really helpful. I'm glad that you're concerned about my post. Again thanks for the great help.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I started playing this and thought "well, this seems a bit basic, I doubt i'll play it for long" ....... 5 hours later I realised what the time was and i'd be lost for hours dungeon delving and fucking Amazons.

It's the first time i've seena pretty well made RPG in Ren'py, colour me impressed.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
am i missing something, when i click on the adventure button, nothing appears on the screen... i can't do anything.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
am i missing something, when i click on the adventure button, nothing appears on the screen... i can't do anything.
After clicking "Adventure", click on the portraits of the girls you want in your adventuring party, then click on where you want them to go.

Reactions: grapedog

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
What i would like to see in this game.
1 - You can only have 1 of each class in your harem to avoid having lots of clones, or some other models for each class.
2 - Having the option to switch out gear on your girls as you adventure if you happen to get a piece of gear that you like better.
3 - Having the option to save gear you get as loot so you can give it to your girls left back at your base instead of automatically selling it because no one in your party can use it.
4 - Have a wandering merchant that can show up at your base with gear for purchase.

Reactions: nebulous3 and Danzx
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes