Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
i fapped to self voicing hentai game which is usually used in youtube conspiracy videos .................i don't think i can go back

vann126

Dec 31, 2017
hi sorry im new at this, how do i access or even type the console commands? i havnt figured out how to do it :(

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
hi sorry im new at this, how do i access or even type the console commands? i havnt figured out how to do it :(
go to game folder ->renpy->common->00console.rpy (edit this file with notepad and find the line config.console it will be set to False change it to True) save it -load save ( press shift+O) and it will show up -> enter commands

Reactions: DarkFire

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Been trying these. Obviously, I don't know code XD
I keep getting a "file "<string>", line 1: expected statement" error when I try to type them. Using Unren.bat and I am making sure the syntax of the line is correct. I am attempting to remove the trait 'repressed' because there is no documentation on it in the help file, and also, trying to remove monogamous from another character.

Any help?
Hello, Jack. Codes can be tricky. Not sure. . I'll try. To begin make sure the first letter is capitalized. . . try. . . .

roster[X].traits.append("Repressed")
roster[X].traits.append("Monogamous")
roster[X].traits.remove("Repressed")
roster[X].traits.remove("Monogamous")

And see if it adds them to the character sheet and goes away. Where X is the character slot number starting from 0 (upper-most top-right character) to how ever many you have. Also, I never use unren.bat to change files; I just edit the "00console.rpy" file within the renpy common folder with simple Notepad. Like the person above me.

E.g. Go to >>> Name of game\renpy\common\00console.rpy >>> open with Notepad (or whatever) >>> copy this: " config.console " >>> Ctrl+F to find >>> paste the copy into the search box >>> press enter like four times >>> set, type or change False to True >>> exit–save–start–load–Shift+O–enter codes–play. Or nevermind. . . I'll just upload the 00console.rpy file with the console already enabled for everyone. You just gotta drag it to mentioned location and overwrite the old one. (if you download it—you may have to rename it—because the file name seems to change slightly when you upload attached files here)

You can open up a character's character sheet while you enter the codes, and it should show the results. . ? I tested adding then removing said traits and it works for me. Are you typing them correctly as they appear? Or have you solved the problem already? No errors on my end. So don't know how else to help you. May the gods be ever in your favor.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Played this yesterday, just to give some feedback - I think it's an absolutely amazing POTENTIAL game, it's actually fun to play and I like the characters. But it's desperately missing some illustration/animation work to breathe life into it. Also I think in early days it should be a little more focused - rather than releasing 4 new characters with 8 interactions each, it should be like 2 characters with 2 high quality interactions each.

Still fun though.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
I can't do the "[" in the config console

Turn on num lock on keypad
Press and hold down alt key on left side and input 91 on keypad.
Now lift up the alt key for the [ to appear.
Do the same with 93 on keypad for ].
Can someone please put how to [] for the Germans? This is like third time someone asked already.

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
Post a pic of the German keyboard in question so we can see what's where.
The problem is that the German keyboard uses Alt+grd button to get to the [], which doesn't work in ren'py console, so they need to use the alt key code instead as I posted before. We just need it to be posted somewhere visible so new German people don't ask every few pages.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Not being at home for months and having just a phone for the share, do not expect a nice post with colors and a changelog: p

In fact, I'm not even sure it works :D

Damsels 15.2:

PC version:
Mac version:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
--Updated game to 0.15.2--
--Cleaned up the changelog for an easier reading--

Clingybouncer

Sep 28, 2017
Been playing this game for awhile and I really enjoy it, I was just wondering if there was a way to enslave or otherwise evolve your adventurers relationship with you to either unlock new scenes or stop paying them.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Your Queen, Concubines, and Slaves may be appointed to run your Temple, Brothel, Dungeon, or School, provided they meet the qualifications and are not already busy being Head Girl.
You mean there's more to this game than getting half your party killed in the first couple of forays and having the rest leave due to boredom while you're waiting for the rest to heal?

Who knew? ;)

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
okay, i played the game before, came back and now i cant adventure cuz there are no options when i click on adventure, how do i unlock this or is it already unlocked?
edit: nvm, stupid me, need to click on them....

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Has cheats. Has potential. (Best commentary ever)

Ok, for real now, I'm gonna try this and I will be back. But since some of us don't like hardcore gaming (for a fap after all) a command consol or a way to cheat with CE is always welcome.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes