Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Is there a cheat to make girls stronger? I tried editing files but every time i start adventure whole party dies instantly

Temperance

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, big fan of the game!
Little bug report:
When you summon a demon, and get an item drop, the demon wants to pick it up (is listed) Did it on a Pirate if that matters :D
After u get a girl armor, and magic counterpart is found, she switches them, but you can buy it back, not really sure if that's what You wanted. (chain armor)
Healing Word (drow) text is incorrect (says replace, just as Heretic one)

And well, on Patreon u call the game Damsels and Dungeons, whereas here it is called Damsels and Dragons :D

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I hopefully have not found everything but this game actually has a ton of potential with its old school RPG ascetic.

Reactions: Amaraine

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, big fan of the game!
Little bug report:
When you summon a demon, and get an item drop, the demon wants to pick it up (is listed) Did it on a Pirate if that matters :D
After u get a girl armor, and magic counterpart is found, she switches them, but you can buy it back, not really sure if that's what You wanted. (chain armor)
Healing Word (drow) text is incorrect (says replace, just as Heretic one)

And well, on Patreon u call the game Damsels and Dungeons, whereas here it is called Damsels and Dragons :D
The Patreon is correct, I changed the name of the game with I think 0.2 and this forum never caught up.

Thank you for all those bug reports. The demon swapped out correctly for me before item drop when I tested it before, so I'll try to figure out what makes that work sometimes and not other times. I'll fix the armor thing and the improper text in the next version.

Reactions: DarkFire

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
That would be roster[x].fetishes.append("Exhibitionism") as Exhibitionist isn't a trait :V
Don't forget to clear the false Exhibitionist listing after with roster[x].traits.remove("Exhibitionist")

EDIT: Also gimme some likes :p
What you wrote isn't working for some reason. I placed different numbers in the [] based on what spot my characters were in (0-9) yet none got the fetish I wanted.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
v0.10 is out

Changelog:
New Content:

Raphaelle now has a quest for you if you’ve completed her temple quest

Azielle now has a quest chain for you

New buildings, the Temple of Love and the School of Perversion, available after you’ve completed the respective quests for Raphaelle and Azielle

Class quests are now available for Sorceresses and Huntresses of level 2 or better.

UI Improvements:

Bug Fixes:

Spanking a Valkyrie no longer produces an error

If you get magic leather armor or chain armor, you can no longer buy leather or chain armor for the same character just to get the affection bonus.

Adventuring in Auto Combat mode in the hills no longer causes you to do handle special encounters in auto combat, or run the risk of auto combat being “stuck” on.

Functionality Changes:

New traits “Skillful”, “Perverse” and “Corrupted”. Skillful makes some fetishistic actions more effective. Perverse makes a girl willing, sometimes, to do activities she would not otherwise consider. Corrupted makes a girl impossible to cure of fetishes, and less interested in vanilla activities, but also allows them to pick up new fetishes through experimentation. All three traits are progressively learned at the School of Perversion.

Balancing:

Sorceresses and Huntresses will be more powerful after completing their class quests.

The amount of lust lost from satisfying a girl (i.e., having sex or going down on her) is now greater if her affection was significantly lower than her lust going into the encounter, and girls who have greater than 100 lust may also lose more lust than previously.

Reactions: klang

finsup26

Oct 31, 2017
I am a totally new player here, but how do I get into the console? I have tried shift +O like I used in other games, but it is not working.

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
I am a totally new player here, but how do I get into the console? I have tried shift +O like I used in other games, but it is not working.
See here:

Easier method to use for enabling developer & console mode in Renpy games:

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of traits like jealousy? and i can't spank my heroines or left them in the dungeon anymore after i build the brothel

sorry i got mistaken it dosent is the brothel i can still spank my new Heroes so i think it's the mass on traits the old one have

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of traits like jealousy? and i can't spank my heroines or left them in the dungeon anymore after i build the brothel

sorry i got mistaken it dosent is the brothel i can still spank my new Heroes so i think it's the mass on traits the old one have

=/

Reactions: IlMato

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry i'm stupid how do i set [] in the console AltGr 89 and Strg + Alt 89 dosn't work

I'm useing a german layout

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
Sorry i'm stupid how do i set [] in the console AltGr 89 and Strg + Alt 89 dosn't work

I'm useing a german layout

Turn on num lock on keypad
Press and hold down alt key on left side and input 91 on keypad.
Now lift up the alt key for the [ to appear.
Do the same with 93 on keypad for ].

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
It seems I'm the only one here to patron Amaraine :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Twistty: Thanks Brother, and a great Weekend For You ;););) And a great Weekend for @Bip too, thanks for share the game, Good Luck for both :):):)

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Loaded up a save from V0.9. Took my sorceress out for her quest. Got this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 202, in script call
    call Plains from _call_Plains
  File "game/plains.rpy", line 25, in script
    $ quest_girl = quest_girl(party,"Sorceress")
  File "game/plains.rpy", line 25, in <module>
TypeError: 'PC' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 202, in script call
    call Plains from _call_Plains
  File "game/plains.rpy", line 25, in script
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/plains.rpy", line 25, in <module>
TypeError: 'PC' object is not callable

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 0.10

Reactions: wawchenghai
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes