Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Thank you. I see the problem, and it will be fixed in 0.9.
Hey bro quick question how you make a girl stop working at the brothel cus i dont see that option or i need to wait some time and the girl stop working??

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Hey bro quick question how you make a girl stop working at the brothel cus i dont see that option or i need to wait some time and the girl stop working??
I dont think you can an it looks like you can send the same girl to the brothel multiple times, at least when mine quit she left the brothel multiple days in a row. note she will leave at 0 affection and mine had something like 1500 lust, that was the only effect i noticed lowered affection and raised lust.

Curtne

Nov 22, 2017
i really like it if this game has more pict at the action, like watch ur girl at brothel or at scene fight, its boring to see an passive action, just some advice im not said this game is bad and sorry for my bad english

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
not sure if it was said before but healing heavily armored players cause negative heals (dmg) , if that is intended can we start choosing monsters to target for healing?
So, the formula for priestess healing is a random number from 5 to 7, + a modifier based on the character's intelligence, - the target's armor class (which should never be a number greater than 2). Do you have a caster whose intelligence has been lowered by the ring of bimbofication? Even then, the intelligence modifier would have to be a bigger drag than the armor class.

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Hey. Its my 1st post so pls be understanding if any of those questions were asked already. BTW. love this game. Anyway:
1. Is there any max lvl cap for girls?
2. Found weird thing. My Enchantress ( which im not using for quite some time cause got her on 10th lvl so was exping others) has 9487 exp and has 13 lvl and most used char ( Rogue - 30758 exp) has only 10. Enchantress levelled from 10th lvl by herself. Is that tied to her Studious trait?
3. Will there be any possibility to raise max attention points? Just curious cause im a completionist and wanna all classes maxed out and having 10 horny girls is quite exhausting. Yea i know, having Bisexual trait and send them to play with each other helps but im just curious. Or maybe some Orgy action for girls with Exhibitionism and Bisexuality or something like that?
4. Is positive reputation with Reavers worth anything? They are still attacking regardless.
5. Kinda annoying thing - when meeting with Dryad and her fountain on the road to Orech, if none of my girls wanna drink ( said to be happy in love with me and dont wanna change anything ) then there is blank screen with questionn "which girl will drink?" and can't do anything except loading save.
6. What class will be relased next?

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey Vahn. Glad you like the game!

1. There's no level cap. Higher level characters will, however, cost more to maintain starting in 0.9. I don't really have any content in the game that requires a party full of level 8+ characters.
2. Experience points is spent when characters level up, so it's quite possible to have 0 xp right after levelling up. Studious characters still need xp to level, but fewer.
3. I don't currently have a plan to raise attention points, but I'm not opposed to doing it if I find a good thematic reasaon to do so.
4. Positive reputation with the Reavers doesn't currently provide any benefits.
5. That bug is fixed as of 0.9
6. Not sure. I've coded the Ninja's moves, but the outfit I had lined up for her turned out to be unsuitable for the game because of how it was designed (i.e., I couldn't make the character look good topless). The Heretic is the character furthest along graphically, and will probably be the next character added.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Damsels and Dungeons 0.9.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

@Kasey ;):winkytongue::kissingheart:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Error when spanking the valkyrie

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Valkyrie Spanking.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 98, in script call
    call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 596, in script
    python:
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 598, in <module>
    renpy.say(None,flavor_text)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Valkyrie Spanking.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 98, in script call
    call SexyMenu from _call_SexyMenu
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 596, in script
    python:
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 598, in <module>
    renpy.say(None,flavor_text)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 523, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2047)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 392, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 213, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 503, in render
    texture = cache.get(self, texture=True)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 212, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 553, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Damsels\Damsels-0.9-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Valkyrie Spanking.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Damsels and Dungeons 0.9

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
If you have a girl with the bisexual fetish, and she comes to you for sex, you can suggest she visit another girl. She might or might not do so (if there are any other girls that also have the bisexual fetish) but there are no illustrations of the action, only an after action report.

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
anyone know how to add traits to girls via console ?
roster[x].traits.append("Trait Desired")

Where x is girl number 0~limit and Trait Desired is the trait wanted.

Keep in mind that stat granting traits (Hardy, etc)only take affect during girl generation. So only traits that would change anything will be traits like Jealous and Multi-orgasmic.

Reactions: Troll

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
roster[x].traits.append("Trait Desired")

Where x is girl number 0~limit and Trait Desired is the trait wanted.

Keep in mind that stat granting traits (Hardy, etc)only take affect during girl generation. So only traits that would change anything will be traits like Jealous and Multi-orgasmic.
THANKS , but i will be content with Exhibitionist :p

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes