Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I have a problem. When I write roster[X].traits.remove("Lesbian") it doesn't work because of "Type Error: "unicode" object is not callable. Could somebody help me?
I just make all of the lesbians bisexual, using the blacksmith if need be. Then you have the best of both worlds especially when you are running out of attention points.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
Is it me or do the battles repeat themselves exactly (and you can't get out). I fight a battle and then after I win it redoes the battle (including revives anyone that died) and we reply the battle again
I've found that happens if I accidentally hit the scrolled wheel on my mouse.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Didnt try this game for quite a few version since 0.9? and seeing lots of improvements being done. Theres few things I would like to comment.

1) Some feat/traits have no help link.
2) For the huntress, can her mark skill and her shooting skill swap place? Click-click-click .. erm why the combat didnt continue? Oh, I have to click an enemy.
3) I dont remember any of the girl's quest. A reminder of where each class needs to go would be nice. Without having to hire another girl of the same class.
4) A way to approach girl instead of waiting for her to come to you is prolly too gamey, but be a welcome addition. Pass 6 girls in your harem, you really hoping that she come quick enough before everyone else stole your kisses of the day.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Didnt try this game for quite a few version since 0.9? and seeing lots of improvements being done. Theres few things I would like to comment.

1) Some feat/traits have no help link.
2) For the huntress, can her mark skill and her shooting skill swap place? Click-click-click .. erm why the combat didnt continue? Oh, I have to click an enemy.
3) I dont remember any of the girl's quest. A reminder of where each class needs to go would be nice. Without having to hire another girl of the same class.
4) A way to approach girl instead of waiting for her to come to you is prolly too gamey, but be a welcome addition. Pass 6 girls in your harem, you really hoping that she come quick enough before everyone else stole your kisses of the day.
For number 4, you can make girls your slaves or concubines after you achieve certain scores with them, then you can approach them.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
If you want to remove all of a girl's bad fetishes use the cheaper spell, only 20 mana, and just keep using it until all of their fetishes are gone. I know this is a "duh", but maybe someone has been so tied up in the game they haven't realized it.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
So what girls/classes have the most content so far?
I haven't found very much difference. Druids don't have a quest yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I try to cycle through at least one of each class, but my favourites are Druids and Valkyries. You absolutely need a thief though.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Valkyries and Priestesses for me.

Rogue stealth attack, especially if you can get a strong one, is 1 shotter. Too bad she needs to go stealth after every attack. Ninja is nice, but she works well when in pairs, or she'll mess up others unless you can be sure of your attack order.

vann126

Dec 31, 2017
hi can someone tell me how to do azielles first set of quest, i think i did all 6 but it still wont complete, my guess is i might be doing the make another girl watch you have sex with another, is there anyone here that can tell me the exact way to do it? i might be doing it wrong, also the chain on your hall, is it the same as chain on you dungeon?

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
hi can someone tell me how to do azielles first set of quest, i think i did all 6 but it still wont complete, my guess is i might be doing the make another girl watch you have sex with another, is there anyone here that can tell me the exact way to do it? i might be doing it wrong, also the chain on your hall, is it the same as chain on you dungeon?

IIRC one of your girls should have voyeur trait and then just have public sex with other one. That should do the trick. And nope, different chaining . So just pick to chain her up normally.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Tried out the game and enjoyed it so far. I wish girls had more personality and I hope to see more of Felicity and her sister as well as other characters.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes