Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Have to start a new game. I tried using my saved game from the last version, but it still shows the long list of mother traits, because I have like 20 kids with my harbinger queen.
I just wrote a little bit of code to solve this (I also have several women with more than one Mother trait).

Add it in 01dailyupdate.rpy after the lines "for girl in roster" and "for girl in managers" (make sure to keep the spaces, and not to replace them with tabs), then reload the game and pass one day. The excessive mother traits should be removed, as well as the Fertile ones.
Python:
            if "Mother" in girl.traits:
                changes = 1
                while changes == 1:
                    changes = 0
                    for trait in girl.traits:
                        if trait == "Fertile":
                            changes = 1
                            girl.traits.remove(trait)
                        elif trait == "Mother":
                            changes = 1
                            girl.traits.remove(trait)
                girl.traits.append("Mother")

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Actually i got a lot of tripple hits recently, quite surprised myself tbh. Wonder if it may have something to do with entangle as ive been pairing her with a druid lately

Its really wierd as when i run her with a Dark Elf she usually goes miss-miss-miss even though Fairy Fire is supposed to help her accuracy while Entangle shouldnt do that

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe I'm not getting something, but how to get the brothel to make money? I got the previously-mentioned error screen before I put a brothel madame in charge; but now it just sits there eating up money. I've got it stocked with lots of girls, but no customers and its reputation never increases.

Also, how do I get the blessing of Ishtar? Is there a reputation level to reach with them?

Thanks
Same here, i have the brothel there witting with 3 hired whores forever, with a madame set up, and i am already doing the end game quests after defeating the lich king and have never had a single customer.

Its clearly bugged

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Set up a madame. The error will go away, you will still not have any clients though
Thanks for the tip, btw i assigned my concubine to some other building, will i get another one to set to brothel? As just having a lvl 6 girls is not enough, they cannot be set as madame.

As for the clients - i have a lot of clients actually, cant even satisfy them all lol (see screenshot). You just need to increase brothel reputation (by having girls with all kind of fetishes to be able to satisfy any client, as unhappy clients lower your reputation)

2.jpg

Jul 17, 2018
Actually, the level of your girls has nothing to do with being a building manager. It is the traits. For example, if you want a dungeon mistress, she needs either the sadist or the dominant trait, otherwise she will say no. You can add traits to your girls using demonic dreams, or asking the smithy to make an item with a trait.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the tip, btw i assigned my concubine to some other building, will i get another one to set to brothel? As just having a lvl 6 girls is not enough, they cannot be set as madame.

As for the clients - i have a lot of clients actually, cant even satisfy them all lol (see screenshot). You just need to increase brothel reputation (by having girls with all kind of fetishes to be able to satisfy any client, as unhappy clients lower your reputation)

View attachment 234866

I never had a single client, satisfied or not. I have had 6 girls at the same time with different fetishes, nothing happened

Now i only have the 3 hired from Orech because the others one end up telling me they will go away because they were unhappy

I think any concubine can go to the brothel, to have a concubine you need 100+ affection on the girl

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never had a single client, satisfied or not. I have had 6 girls at the same time with different fetishes, nothing happened

Now i only have the 3 hired from Orech because the others one end up telling me they will go away because they were unhappy

I think any concubine can go to the brothel, to have a concubine you need 100+ affection on the girl
Not quiet correct, it's 100 affection once you defeated the Lich King... before that it's actually 200 affection, and her being willing to be a whore is based on her Lust... I think everything above 50 will make her work a few days... but lust will drop over time and than she wants to quit being a whore.
Have small groups of Sadist girl keep exploreing the dessert and you should easily be able to have enough girls with 1000+ Lust which will last for an eternity

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Not quiet correct, it's 100 affection once you defeated the Lich King... before that it's actually 200 affection, and her being willing to be a whore is based on her Lust... I think everything above 50 will make her work a few days... but lust will drop over time and than she wants to quit being a whore.
Have small groups of Sadist girl keep exploreing the dessert and you should easily be able to have enough girls with 1000+ Lust which will last for an eternity

I am on a point where that doesnt matter anymore, everyone is slave or concubine, since i have completed all 4 of the quest post game.

I have 8 whores on the brothel now, 3 hired ones and others with almost every fetish possible each, still 0 clients.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when I constructed the brothel it started -10 reputation... I took a group to Orech and hired 3 whores... ever since than the reputation slowly increased... around the time I defeated the Lich King I had 220+ reputation... sometimes you loose some but most of the time you can raise some... get girls with different fetishes to work and let them be "happy" and you should be good.
The first time I played it I didn't recruit whores for quiet a while and my reputation dropped to -220 over time... it took ages to get it back up to neutral level with barely any customers comeing... but even with no customers comeing I was getting reputation Bonuses

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
when I constructed the brothel it started -10 reputation... I took a group to Orech and hired 3 whores... ever since than the reputation slowly increased... around the time I defeated the Lich King I had 220+ reputation... sometimes you loose some but most of the time you can raise some... get girls with different fetishes to work and let them be "happy" and you should be good.
The first time I played it I didn't recruit whores for quiet a while and my reputation dropped to -220 over time... it took ages to get it back up to neutral level with barely any customers comeing... but even with no customers comeing I was getting reputation Bonuses

I am at -103 which is the lowest value, because when i built the brothel i didnt know about Orech and just placed a few adventurers, which didnt do anything.

Guess if i play the game again i will have to do it different, but it should have a way to recover from there

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes