Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am at -103 which is the lowest value, because when i built the brothel i didnt know about Orech and just placed a few adventurers, which didnt do anything.

Guess if i play the game again i will have to do it different, but it should have a way to recover from there
I'll make it easier to recover in the next version. Thank you.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I encountered a bug when clicking next day.

the bug starts as soon as i assign the head girl Sindra to the brothel.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 221, in script
    $ daily_update()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 221, in <module>
    $ daily_update()
  File "game/01dailyupdate.rpy", line 301, in daily_update
    daily_brothel()
  File "game/01dailyupdate.rpy", line 401, in daily_brothel
    if "Promiscuous" in brothel.manager.traits and renpy.random.randint(1,10) == 2:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'traits'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ daily_update()
  File "Damsels-1.9-pc\Damsels-1.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Damsels-1.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ daily_update()
    daily_brothel()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Damsels and Dungeons 1.9
Wed Jan 30 10:34:31 2019

Jul 17, 2018
I really enjoy the new version, but will there be any major changes soon? Maybe a new warrior class? A couple more spaces in the roster? Maybe impregnate the NPCs? Or do something with the dragon lady from the desert?

Reactions: juan palote

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I'm busy with the Harmem goal. I've got 3 building masters of 4. I assume I need to build a 4th building. Does anyone knows the trigger for that?
2nd, all my girls are concubines or slaves. However, the progress indicator shows 15 of 16. Do I need to do something with the NPCs??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm busy with the Harmem goal. I've got 3 building masters of 4. I assume I need to build a 4th building. Does anyone knows the trigger for that?
2nd, all my girls are concubines or slaves. However, the progress indicator shows 15 of 16. Do I need to do something with the NPCs??
you need full party (12 Girls) +4 Building Managers
Dungeon and Brothel can be build once you get 2000 G (for each), smithy seems to be time based but also requires 2000 G.
For the Sex School and the Shrine you need to finish the Questlines/Favors of your Angel and Devil +2000 G each
For the Angel advance Lich King Quest, her Favors will become available once you can unlock the Lich Kings chamber.
1st you need to donate an Adventurer to the Temples in the Bloody Plains
2nd you need to heal 5 girls from at least one fetish with the angelic- or Seraphic Dreams
For the Devil no special requirements needed
1st see different fetish options with your girls (BJ from a sub, public sex while a Voyeur is in your party, spankeing a maso, chaining an Exhibitionist in the Hall...)
2nd donate one of your Adventurer to her

Reactions: MBL

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I encountered a bug when clicking next day.

the bug starts as soon as i assign the head girl Sindra to the brothel.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ daily_update()
    $ daily_update()
    daily_brothel()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ daily_update()
  File "Damsels-1.9-pc\Damsels-1.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Damsels-1.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ daily_update()
    daily_brothel()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Damsels and Dungeons 1.9
Wed Jan 30 10:34:31 2019
Set up a Madamme, it will go away

Reactions: hakarlman

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

You are missing the 4th building and the adventurer you will be able to set up there will be the 16th

Dont know which building you are missing, probably the Temple, dont remember the trigger

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Playing trough 1.9 legitly. hmm I need more renders now :p
And more power options to put Lucreatia and others into the brothel or management position.

Also need more kink for conquering. more kingdoms royalty and empires to enslave or convert.
Anybody got some connections to Daz 3D artist to make a full set for us ;)

Ok main issue.
The green grass of the Castle really could use a rework.
If you are turning it slowly into a management game for late game.

With pregnancy ... not my kink, but am openminded enough to let others enjoy their fun.
You do realise you need to also make a new models or hybrid models. for the daughters... (since don´t see it becoming suddenly a Bro´s game :p )

Jul 17, 2018
The brothel and the dungeon can be built whenever you have enough gold. For the other 2, I suggest you fill up your roster first. For the temple, talk to Raphaelle and ask her to learn seraphic dreams, then, ask about a task she has for you. She will ask you to donate a girl to the temple in the blood plains. When you do that, talk to Raphaelle again, and see the gates of heaven. Then ask her if you can learn more. She will tell you to cure 5 girls of their fetishes. Talk to each girl, and use seraphic dreams to cure 5 of them. Then talk to Raphaelle about completing her task, and you will be able to build a temple if you have enough gold and mana. With the school of perversion, it's practically the same. Talk to Azielle about learning more, and she will give you a task about the fetishes with your girls. When you are done, she will ask you for a girl with certain traits. When you bring her a girl, you will be able to build the school if you have enough gold and mana.

Jul 17, 2018
Is it possible to edit the save files ( stats of girls ) with saveeditonline ?
I haven't tried to edit the files of this game with saveditonline, but there is a cheat code that gives your girls 99hp and sp, but your girls' stats change every time they level up, so you need to re enter it in the console every time the level up.

for x in range (0,len(roster)): roster[x].maxhp=99;roster[x].hp=99;roster[x].maxsp=99;roster[x].sp=99

Dravak

May 15, 2018
It is more then possible to edit stats with saveeditonline.

But why should you, when you just need to get unren (also on this website)
And use the console command.
Also do not push the stats past 25 or something like that. cause then the game bugs out.
Cause it was based on DnD system I assume.
so getting stats to 18 then getting bonus on top, from traits would be more then enough.
Also the HP are set on levels. so even if you give somebody 200 hp every level up they lose it again.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes