Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes
Jul 17, 2018
How do you use cheats
First, you need to enable the console:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / and using notepad, open the file 00console.rpy
find config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
Open and load game, and press shift O (letter)

Type cheats in console. Use cheats at your own risk. These may or may not break your game. Save before using.

PLAYER—
  • Gold: gold=Y
  • Mana: mana=Y
  • Crystals: crystals=Y
  • Attention: attention=Y
  • Day: day=Y
—PARTY—
  • Strength: roster[X].str=Y
  • Dexterity: roster[X].dex=Y
  • Constitution: roster[X].con=Y
  • Intelligence: roster[X].int=Y
  • Sexuality: roster[X].sexuality=Y
  • Level: level=Y {tip: 0=1}
  • Experience: roster[X].experience=Y
  • Affection: roster[X].affection=Y
  • Lust: roster[X].lust=Y
  • Rest Days Needed: roster[X].restdays=Y
  • Alignment: good, bad or somewhere in-between?
  • Add Trait: roster[X].traits.append("Trait")
  • Remove Trait:roster[X].traits.remove("Trait")
  • Add Fetish:roster[X].fetishes.append("Fetish")
  • Remove Fetish:roster[X].fetishes.remove("Fetish")
The following is a cheat code that gives your girls 99hp and sp, but your girls' stats change every time they level up, so you need to re enter it in the console every time the level up.

for x in range (0,len(roster)): roster[x].maxhp=99;roster[x].hp=99;roster[x].maxsp=99;roster[x].sp=99

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I want to support this guys patreon, but I don't want to support multiple games being made at once. I only want to support Damsels & Dragons. *sigh*
I'm focusing on Damsels now, after the results of a poll on my Patreon (results are largely in, but you can still vote.)

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
is it possible to make a damsel promiscuous and dominant without cheating?
Promiscuous and Dominant aren't opposites. You can't make a damsel Promiscuous and Monogamous, and "Dominant" damsels who also have the "Submissive" fetish tend to lose the "Dominant" trait eventually.

Reactions: Thermophob

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I found a bug where the 'Cast Demonic Dreams on her for 25 mana' spell will add a trait that the girl already has. There isn't a check for this in the code. When that happens I have to re-load a save game, otherwise I gain no benefit since the spell is one use per girl.

ta513

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a way to take away head girl from a girl without killing her or giving her to the temple?

If not, what would be the command in console to do it?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I'm focusing on Damsels now, after the results of a poll on my Patreon (results are largely in, but you can still vote.)
That's good news, I think this game has a lot of potential to be even more amazing than it already is!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How do the party cheats work exactly? When I type them in like that it returns 'None'. Is the x a variable that I'm suppose to change along with "Fetish" to "Masochist" for example? Please provide a real life example.

This doesn't work: roster[1].fetishes.append("Masochist")
This doesn't work: roster[x].fetishes.append("Masochist")
That's just a way to select the girl. They're in an array (or a list, whatever) and the number from 0 to 11 (12 girls is the maximum, right?) is used to select the right element, i.e. the first to twelveth girl (indexing in programming tends to be 0 to n-1).
So roster[x] just selects a girl and you can do that in other ways too since usually the game will have a variable to select the girl you're talking to for instance. Anyway, to check you selected the right girl use roster[<number>].name and if the name is not the one you wanted check another number. They should be in the same order they appear in the vertical UI.
Then, .fetishes selects the fetish list of the girl object. The .append is simply a method to add elements to it. But be sure to add a valid fetish. You can find a list of those in the code.
It's normal for this to return None in the console because the method itself doesn't return anything useful. But it does its job. You probably were just looking at the wrong girl because you didn't select her correctly.

Jul 17, 2018
How much content does the pregnancy update have?
The only thing that has to do with pregnancy besides the girls looking pregnant is the goal to father the next generation, where you have to impregnate 12 of your girls. Nothing besides that. Although you can impregnate them as much as you want.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think you mean a walkthrough. Because in this game there's no actual places where you can go back and forth.
No, a map. There are locations, villages, temples, etc. in the various areas you can 'Adventure'. Even just a list of what is discoverable in the different Adventure areas would be helpful.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes