Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Damsels 1.10.1 bugfixed

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Guys, how do you edit the stats of the girls? For example removing traits like lazy, proud, dominant whatever or adding those to a girl?
I downloaded UnRen.bat v0.7 but I can't figure out, how to use it properly. I don't know the proper console commands. Editing the save failes doesn't work, too, via an online save editor, because it says for patreons only.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Guys, how do you edit the stats of the girls? For example removing traits like lazy, proud, dominant whatever or adding those to a girl?
I downloaded UnRen.bat v0.7 but I can't figure out, how to use it properly. I don't know the proper console commands. Editing the save failes doesn't work, too, via an online save editor, because it says for patreons only.
The NPC on base provide some skills. Using the skill from the priestess to remove certain fetish and skill from the demon to add fetish

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Thanks, but that doens't really help. I know that you can change fetishes ingame, but I wan't to edit traits of the girls. I also know, that in game the Carly npc can remove some traits over time. But you can't add traits ingame and i want to edit those via the console. I already checked the posts on page 10 and 13 of this thread, which were helpful.
But when typing into console f.e.: roster[12].traits.remove("Lazy") the console gives me an error "Index Error: list index out of range"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
instead of editing the dames...just edit your gold,mana,etc..then play normal after that...if you have a constant supply of the items the leveling goes alot faster....or..just play it regular like me spending most of the early days in the wandering woods and catacombs until the dames got some levels under them :p editing the dames just leads to uber-women and zero challenge..and thats so snowflake...tsktsk

Apr 21, 2018
The console commands are actually the same as writing basic python codes. All you need to do is figure out the variables the game uses.

Python is a programming language that's case-sensitive, meaning capital letters in variable names matter. Python, like most programming languages, is 0-indexed, meaning the first element of an array is indexed 0. The first item on an array is at 0, the second at 1, the third at 2, etc...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 21, 2018
Btw, asking a manager to work in the brothel is still broken.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 115, in script call
    call BuildingManagementMenu from _call_BuildingManagementMenu
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 1334, in script
    python:
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 1336, in <module>
    char.becomeManager()
  File "game/01pcobject.rpy", line 242, in becomeManager
    roster.remove(self)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 115, in script call
    call BuildingManagementMenu from _call_BuildingManagementMenu
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 1334, in script
    python:
  File "D:\Games\Hentai\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Hentai\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/girlinteractions.rpy", line 1336, in <module>
    char.becomeManager()
  File "game/01pcobject.rpy", line 242, in becomeManager
    roster.remove(self)
  File "D:\Games\Hentai\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Damsels and Dungeons 1.10.1
Thu Feb 28 12:38:38 2019

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
When I tried to load old saves from 1.9, enemies became ridiculously overpowered. Viweryns went somewhere about 119. Same goes with new save when I am returning girls from Orech.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
When I tried to load old saves from 1.9, enemies became ridiculously overpowered. Viweryns went somewhere about 119. Same goes with new save when I am returning girls from Orech.
yup..this update the enemies ramp up in power as you do so you do not cakewalk the game later on..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Amaraine Orc monster girl i brought back and can boink at my leisure....she would make for an AWESOME damsel for you to take fighting with you..she suddenly became my favorite :p

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Amaraine Unsure where but you have something somewhere in the code that keeps killing my characters. I know it's related to me cheating cause every girl I modify the stats off dies the moment I take them on an Adventure. Kinda of an annoying thing to deal with so currently looking to remove it and will be sharing the altered file as soon as I'm done. also if anyone's interested in not having to ever have to add more attention via console, go into 01dailyupdate.rpy (requires Unren to find the file and I use notepad to edit) and find "attention = 21 + (lich_king_defeated * 3)" and change the 21 to what ever you want.

Side note: not good at altering scripts and when i say remove, it's more like I'm raising the cap to be ridiculous.

update: Idk what I'm doing. I can't find where the max for each stat is stored and if I have then it's not 100% related to my issue. Not quite given up on this plan but I really don't want to fuck up anything.
I'm not trying to stop people from cheating, but I'm not going to provide tech support for cheating, either.

That having been said, I looked at the code to try to figure it out. If you give your characters a high enough combination of intelligence and dexterity, they will never actually get a turn in combat. That's because initiative is based on those two stats, and it counts down. It has to count down from *somewhere*. Furthermore, there are some situations in which characters act, and would get to act twice (or even infinitely) and are stopped by having their initiative set to a number I know the counter won't reach.

I know for a fact that you can fool with max hit points and hit points (.maxhp and hp) and not have a problem, because I regularly set those to 500 when I'm just trying to get to a part of the code to test. I don't see the point in doing this in game, but to each their own.

getink

Apr 27, 2018

have you tried this online one?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
have you tried this online one?
Exactly, I tried this online editor with no success. With the online editor you can only change "soft" values like cash, crystals, mana but never the traits, fetishes or stats of your adventurers. But it doesn't matter any more, the console commands work perfectly now for me. Made a mistake, because the girls roster starts at 0, so there is no 12th girl in the roster, it counts as 11th.

Reactions: getink
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes