Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Blackthrone

Jun 4, 2017
So, how much stats should I mod through the console??? I modified the str , Dex , con , int to 50....and now when I send them to adventure....they are dying
For me, i just roll back and handle the fight personally instead of leaving it to auto combat. From what i can tell, auto combat doesnt use healing, hence why they tend to die faster. If they still end up dying, why mot just retreat, use a revitalize potion, and energize before sending them out immediately after?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game is well done, but I'm surprised his patreon count is still so low. Can you guys speculate as to why he's not making at least $2500.00 a month?

Vi_sev

Oct 27, 2017
Any way to make a mistress go back to adventuring?
Also, is there a way to remove the bracelets of insatiability? Would be good if there was.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there a way to remove the bracelets of insatiability? Would be good if there was.
Donate it to the temple in the blood plains, that's how I always get rid of the ring of bimbofication.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
For me, i just roll back and handle the fight personally instead of leaving it to auto combat. From what i can tell, auto combat doesnt use healing, hence why they tend to die faster. If they still end up dying, why mot just retreat, use a revitalize potion, and energize before sending them out immediately after?
I tend to use autocombat for fights that I expect to easily win, but do it manually otherwise and especially if a girl is already significantly down on hit points. Even so, I've come unstuck a few times - thank goodness for the ability to resurrect.

BTW, is there any difference between making a girl your slave and making her your concubine? The term "slave" is a bit of a misnomer anyway, as I've discover that if a girl becomes unhappy she can still leave.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This game is well done, but I'm surprised his patreon count is still so low. Can you guys speculate as to why he's not making at least $2500.00 a month?
Perhaps he hasn't made enough effort to publicise it? I agree that the game is worthy of a much larger fan-base.

Reactions: hakarlman

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Donate it to the temple in the blood plains, that's how I always get rid of the ring of bimbofication.
I discovered that the ring of bimbofication can be quite a good thing. It seems to mean that the girl will remain happy indefinitely, even if you put her to woerk in the brothel.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Might I suggest to add
Python:
post_handjob = True
to the handjob in the SecondarySexMenu?

I beg forgiveness if it's already been asked for.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hell no....even before the battle start I got a massage that my girl is dead. I mean I didn't get to choose how to fight.... manually or automatically.....they just died when they enter any dungeon....
So I modified the stat to below 20.....and everything is fine.... there is probably an anti cheat mechanism present in the code....if your stat is too high it will activate to punish you and stop you from playing.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys....so I have recently built a brothel......then recruited three girls from town as prostitute. But no customer is visiting my brothel. I also have a mistress who runs the brothel. My reputation is -104. What should I do?

Edit:
Anyone able to finish the desert dungeon? My girls are dying from thirst

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hey guys....so I have recently built a brothel......then recruited three girls from town as prostitute. But no customer is visiting my brothel. I also have a mistress who runs the brothel. My reputation is -104. What should I do?

Edit:
Anyone able to finish the desert dungeon? My girls are dying from thirst
Is there a finish to the desert? I have the impression that it goes on indefinitely. But so long as you have someone in your party with enough healing power, then I wouldn't have thought that the hit point drain from thirst should be a major problem.

Regarding the brothel, I think you need to get a few of your girls to work in it early on to boost its reputation. Not for too long though, as they quickly seem to become unhappy. But if the reputation is already that low, then getting it back up again may be difficult if not impossible.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a finish to the desert? I have the impression that it goes on indefinitely. But so long as you have someone in your party with enough healing power, then I wouldn't have thought that the hit point drain from thirst should be a major problem.

Regarding the brothel, I think you need to get a few of your girls to work in it early on to boost its reputation. Not for too long though, as they quickly seem to become unhappy. But if the reputation is already that low, then getting it back up again may be difficult if not impossible.
I already finished the current version of the game.... but not a single customer showed up in my brothel...... I have no idea why???

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I already finished the current version of the game.... but not a single customer showed up in my brothel...... I have no idea why???
When you established it, did you then assign one of your slaves/concubines as its madame? Did you then buy 3 whores in Orech to serve in it, without too much delay?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
When you established it, did you then assign one of your slaves/concubines as its madame? Did you then buy 3 whores in Orech to serve in it, without too much delay?
I think that's the problem...
Maybe next time I should build the brothel only when I reach orech ...... I guess seeing my negative reputation not even monsters dares to visit the brothel

Blackthrone

Jun 4, 2017
Hell no....even before the battle start I got a massage that my girl is dead. I mean I didn't get to choose how to fight.... manually or automatically.....they just died when they enter any dungeon....
So I modified the stat to below 20.....and everything is fine.... there is probably an anti cheat mechanism present in the code....if your stat is too high it will activate to punish you and stop you from playing.
... cant help you there... thats never happened to me before...

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think that's the problem...
Maybe next time I should build the brothel only when I reach orech ...... I guess seeing my negative reputation not even monsters dares to visit the brothel
I suspect that until you've built the brothel, the game won't let you buy any whores. You should be OK if you go to Orech and hire the whores immediately after you've built the brothel and appointed a madame. My brothel's reputation was at -8 when I put the whores in it, but recovered from that, though I think I may have needed to temporarily assign one or two of my adventurers to it to get things going.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've just lost my queen. :( It wasn't even in combat. I clicked on "Ignore her" at one point, and she seemed to abruptly go from affection of +50 or +80 to -100. There was no retrieving the situation then. I guess a queen doesn't take kindly to being ignored!

gibs420

Oct 14, 2017
I'm doing the quest to conquer Orech, and got the instructions from the priestess to wait for 14 days. After the 7 days in Orech, and then another 7 days, all of the girls are rested. How do I take them all to Orech? Clicking on Adventure only lets me add 4 girls.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
I'm doing the quest to conquer Orech, and got the instructions from the priestess to wait for 14 days. After the 7 days in Orech, and then another 7 days, all of the girls are rested. How do I take them all to Orech? Clicking on Adventure only lets me add 4 girls.
You don't actually need to take all 12. Just take your main 4 you want to use in battle and you will be all set.

Reactions: Testing132
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes