Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I've just lost my queen. :( It wasn't even in combat. I clicked on "Ignore her" at one point, and she seemed to abruptly go from affection of +50 or +80 to -100. There was no retrieving the situation then. I guess a queen doesn't take kindly to being ignored!
Nothing quite so extreme should happen, but I'm not succeeding at tracking down the bug.

Reactions: jahall

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
2) The Rogue should have a Def buff that grants them something dealing with def....Making them harder to hit...however as it stands now using stealth does nothing and they still get hit. Being a squishy second line fighter thats not good, since you take away the strength of the rogue.
The Rogue *does* have a def buff that activates whenever she is stealthed, making her harder to hit exactly as suggested.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hell no....even before the battle start I got a massage that my girl is dead. I mean I didn't get to choose how to fight.... manually or automatically.....they just died when they enter any dungeon....
So I modified the stat to below 20.....and everything is fine.... there is probably an anti cheat mechanism present in the code....if your stat is too high it will activate to punish you and stop you from playing.
I feel like I've answered this a bunch of times, but I haven't written any anti-cheat mechanisms in the code. HAVE NOT. Neither am I going to spend my development time debugging something that only occurs when people cheat. Buffing your hp and maxhp into the unkillable range works for sure, if you want to cheat the combat part of the game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Nothing quite so extreme should happen, but I'm not succeeding at tracking down the bug.
Thanks for investigating. I subsequently discovered that, after my queen had left, I couldn't appoint another girl as her replacement, as when I tried it told me I could only have one queen.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for investigating. I subsequently discovered that, after my queen had left, I couldn't appoint another girl as her replacement, as when I tried it told me I could only have one queen.
Thanks! I've put in a fix in the next version -- if a girl leaves, she should no longer be queen, a concubine, head girl, or what have you.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I feel like I've answered this a bunch of times, but I haven't written any anti-cheat mechanisms in the code. HAVE NOT. Neither am I going to spend my development time debugging something that only occurs when people cheat. Buffing your hp and maxhp into the unkillable range works for sure, if you want to cheat the combat part of the game.
I seriously didn't think you are going to answer me..... and I don't want you to waste your time on this.... I have seen some posts... and some people tried to cheat with codes.... I was asking if anyone encountered the same thing.

gibs420

Oct 14, 2017
Spoilerish: I'm late in the game, pacified the areas and am doing Maitreya's quest to get the 4 managers, 12 adventurers etc. I have the school, dungeon and brothel built, and it looks like there's one more building that I need, but I don't get the chance to build it even after raising more then 3000 gp. Should it have appeared by now, or how/when does it appear?

Apr 21, 2018
Spoilerish: I'm late in the game, pacified the areas and am doing Maitreya's quest to get the 4 managers, 12 adventurers etc. I have the school, dungeon and brothel built, and it looks like there's one more building that I need, but I don't get the chance to build it even after raising more then 3000 gp. Should it have appeared by now, or how/when does it appear?
Raphael has two quest lines. The not-lich king line unlocks the temple

gibs420

Oct 14, 2017
It looks like Raphaelle doesn't give an option for another quest line. The only options shown are to ask about the Western Woods, how to get more mana, flirt with her, ask her to serve you with her mouth, and Why don't the girls get pregnant. Maybe it's a bug? I don't have Seraphic Dreams and don't see a way to get that spell.

Apr 21, 2018
It looks like Raphaelle doesn't give an option for another quest line. The only options shown are to ask about the Western Woods, how to get more mana, flirt with her, ask her to serve you with her mouth, and Why don't the girls get pregnant. Maybe it's a bug? I don't have Seraphic Dreams and don't see a way to get that spell.
Ok, sorry for the long silence. I'd been away and couldn't reply you.
So the quest line for the temple become available if your current roster (the number of girls shown on the right-hand-side of the screen) has at least 9 members.

Jul 17, 2018
I think that the side quests for both Raphaelle and Azielle should be completed before defeating the Lych King.

Apr 17, 2018
so i tried using console commands and honestly idk what I did wrong Im pretty sure I messed the instructions given up but how can I fix it and sorry ahead of time I don't know how to do the spoiler thing

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 105, in script
init -1500 python:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108, in <module>
config.console = True. config.console_history_size = 100
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'config'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
init -1500 python:
File "C:\Users\matth\Desktop\stuff\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\matth\Desktop\stuff\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Wed Mar 20 15:09:14 2019

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
so i tried using console commands and honestly idk what I did wrong Im pretty sure I messed the instructions given up but how can I fix it and sorry ahead of time I don't know how to do the spoiler thing

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
init -1500 python:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
init -1500 python:
File "C:\Users\matth\Desktop\stuff\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\matth\Desktop\stuff\Damsels-1.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Wed Mar 20 15:09:14 2019
I know nothing about renpy, but my guess based on the error message is that

should actually be two lines of code, not one:

config.console = True.
config.console_history_size = 100

Reactions: deviantfiend999

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I know nothing about renpy, but my guess based on the error message is that

should actually be two lines of code, not one:

config.console = True.
config.console_history_size = 100
You should also remove the full stop after "True" (it may work with it, but it could also return an error that the attribute has not been defined).

As for the spoilers, you have a button in the message console with three dots. Click on it and it will offer a choice between several insert codes, including the spoiler.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is there any way to increase the resistance of one's girls to being charmed? I'm having difficulty in taking down the snake god because three out of my party of four always seem to finish up being charmed.

Apr 17, 2018
thank you guys but they didn't work so I unistalled im assuming I accidently deleted something I shouldn't have
I got the game downloaded again and changed it to true and its working fine now thank you

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes