Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

TheNamed

May 13, 2018
Always good to see new updates from Amaraine. Thanks, keep up the good work!
As I'm not a patron and still wish to support, a couple of typos to report:
In Lothario description 'posess' should be 'possess'
Couple of pages after that, still in intro 'bath through the black forest' should probably be 'path...'
Advice to choose two front row & two back row characters is repeated using different wording on sequential screens
'Mission Tuoturial' should be '...tutorial'

And a bug:
Handjob non-face results in a crash

Reactions: Amaraine

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
basic questions about the mainstory have been answered in this thread... and the ingame explanations are rather straight forward... so I don't think there have ever been a need for one...
are you stuck somewhere or just need advice on how to play/achieve your goals?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, I haven't played this in a while so I started a new game and I found this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you extract the game files using unRen or some similar tool, you need to change the label 'HildaShrugs' to 'HildaVoyeurShrugs' in the game/girlinteractions.rpy file. You'll need to do this twice in the file but both instances are near each other in the file.

Conversely, you could change 'HildaVoyeurShrugs' to 'HildaShrugs' in the game/zzAmora.rpy file once, but if I were a gambling man, I'd bet the fix Amaraine will use is the first one. ;)

Reactions: Amaraine

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..hmm.. @Amaraine sent Shamira and Fianna on missions..and..they are now gone for 999999 days..LOL ..so..guess the 6 days was off just a bit :p

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
From story review game is very ugless...
From Fap-Fap content game is Bad...
All scenes just
copy/paste...
Combat system also
ugless...

After all i can say only waht: My Score 2/10

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
While we're at it, I noticed that Hilda would reference her scene with the Dryad if I talked to her before I'd actually done it.
Are you talking about the "another girl" comment? Because at that point the voyeur scene has been triggered... it's not the Dryad she's talking about.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
The character's maximum spell point should not have been reset. Only the max hp would. This is because when leveled up, a character's new hp value is not calculated from maxhp, but rather maxhp_float. Since the latter variable isn't changed, leveling up would overwrite the old maxhp with a new, lower value.

This is not the case in the current version for maxsp because maxsp is already a float.

for x in range (0,len(roster)):
roster[x].maxhp=99;roster[x].maxhp_float=99.0;roster[x].hp=99;roster[x].maxsp=99;roster[x].sp=99
how do you enable the cheats? i know it is done via the console but how do i get that to work?

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I uploaded a patch to the game to fix the handjob issue -- since 1.13 is a patron-only release, I can't provide it here, but bacchusplateau's fix accomplishes the same thing.

thunderbob, I haven't figured out your bug yet, and my plays aren't duplicating it.

I went to work on 1.14 right after release, so the typo changes will be part of that release.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I uploaded a patch to the game to fix the handjob issue -- since 1.13 is a patron-only release, I can't provide it here, but bacchusplateau's fix accomplishes the same thing.

thunderbob, I haven't figured out your bug yet, and my plays aren't duplicating it.

I went to work on 1.14 right after release, so the typo changes will be part of that release.
hmm..well..its a fresh install no overwriting anything no old saves...i'll load up the game and screenshot the problem for you

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ok..hmm.. @Amaraine sent Shamira and Fianna on missions..and..they are now gone for 999999 days..LOL ..so..guess the 6 days was off just a bit :p
Okay, I figured out what happens -- if you send two girls on a three girl mission (or x girls on any mission where x is less than the number required) and then "Exit" the mission screen without adding the necessary extra girl(s), they are now "on" the mission, without any chance of being able to complete it. I'll make it impossible to do this in 1.14.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i have to add more girls?..lol..did not know that..tsktsk
Well, when you add enough girls, you get a message saying they've left on the mission. I IM'd you a console based fix, but you should actually be able to go back to the mission screen and add more girls to the mission those girls are already on... and once you have the number of girls equal to the icons on the screen indicated how many girls are needed, the "time to complete" should set to the correct day.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Are you talking about the "another girl" comment? Because at that point the voyeur scene has been triggered... it's not the Dryad she's talking about.
No, I mean when she visits you for sex, she'll say something like "I can't get the image of you and that dryad with your cock in her mouth out of my mind" when I hadn't done that event yet. When you visit her yourself she says the "another girl" thing.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes