5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

freyawang40

Apr 5, 2019
Well my friends, the time has come, and so has the J:
Batch 1 (Bubble & Rose, Catwoman and Mitsuri)

Psd Files

Batch 2 (Kallen, Milk and Miss Salty)

Psd Files

Enjoy!
thank you so much!!

Reactions: Jthebloody

Ryanito

Nov 10, 2020
Well my friends, the time has come, and so has the J:
Batch 1 (Bubble & Rose, Catwoman and Mitsuri)

Psd Files

Batch 2 (Kallen, Milk and Miss Salty)

Psd Files

Enjoy!
Thank you!

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
So I checked out some of the PSD's and it doesn't look like she includes the pregnant variants in them. Disappointing, I was hoping I could combine preggo bodies with MM breasts.

Edit: Depending on the pose you can probably get away with using one of the pregnant .jpgs as a base instead of the default nude layer. I still think it's annoying she didn't give the bigger lactating boobs to the pregnant versions.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is Dandon taking a break this month? It's been almost ten days of radio silence since she posted the last pack on Patreon.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Is Dandon taking a break this month? It's been almost ten days of radio silence since she posted the last pack on Patreon.
Don't think so mate; it is pretty much her usual behaviour, after the batches are posted she'll reply in a couple of days to the comments and then she'll go dark for a few days.

I expect a post by the end of this week or on monday/tuesday.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Don't think so mate; it is pretty much her usual behaviour, after the batches are posted she'll reply in a couple of days to the comments and then she'll go dark for a few days.

I expect a post by the end of this week or on monday/tuesday.
I see. Thanks for the info, by the way.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes