5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
ManBanana Are these wallpapers you post edits? If so, what differences are there from the originals? I only ask because my vision is not that great and I might not notice the differences (if there are any).

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
Quite early this month (then again Dandon skipped last month) we have our first artwork for November: Jinx from LoL, or more precisely her version from the Netflix show (which I didn't watch because I don't play Lol).
I don't play LoL neither but I watched first act and it's pretty cool. Since it's origin story of these champions from early ages you don't need to know lore to enjoy show. It gives enough info what is going on. Young Jinx is cute.

Last edited:

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Quite early this month (then again Dandon skipped last month) we have our first artwork for November: Jinx from LoL, or more precisely her version from the Netflix show (which I didn't watch because I don't play Lol).
So far I've only watched the first episode of the first Act, but it was phenomenal. The story may not be ground breaking, but it moved at a good pace while still allowing you to get to know and feel for the characters. The animation and art style is fantastic. And so far, I haven't had to know squat about the game (I never played LoL either), and based upon spoiler free reviews, it's intended that way so you shouldn't feel not ever playing is a barrier to watching the show.

the5dude

Aug 25, 2019
Quite early this month (then again Dandon skipped last month) we have our first artwork for November: Jinx from LoL, or more precisely her version from the Netflix show (which I didn't watch because I don't play Lol). View attachment 1489504
I hope this means Dandon is going back to drawing different body types. Not every woman needs to be muscular with giant tiddies.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
He's obviously into preggo kink. Probably 8-9 months I'd guess.
He'll use the other hole so he's sure he won't disturb the fetus.
I know, he made it quite clear

But yeah she does looks like about 8 months into her pregnancy

Also in case he likes doing vaginal instead i'd wear a condom so the offspring wouldn't be affected in someway

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes