5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Ok, so the second artwork for this month is another character from the latest netflix LOL series; this time we got Vi.

I hope this won't turn into an Arcane-Lol month; don't get me wrong, the art looks great but I'm really not interested in League. View attachment 1495704
Well i heard catlyin is in the show but......i don't know if anyone would give a shit when the 2nd episode premieres

Reactions: Jthebloody

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, so the second artwork for this month is another character from the latest netflix LOL series; this time we got Vi.

I hope this won't turn into an Arcane-Lol month; don't get me wrong, the art looks great but I'm really not interested in League. View attachment 1495704
I know people have been crusading for certain characters for her to draw and these two get dibs when she comes back from her break Does she watch the show or play LoL?

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I know people have been crusading for certain characters for her to draw and these two get dibs when she comes back from her break Does she watch the show or play LoL?
Well, I believe she is/was a Lol player and she is most certainly watching the show... and most likely quite enjoying it.

Dandon has her phases, when she gets into a certain show-anime-game she'll draw inspiration from it; for example, she is quite fond of the game Hades (and quite rightly so, I might add) and she has drawn three of the main female characters (still missing Artemis, but I'm still holding hope for that).
I hope she's done with the Lol-Arcane drawings so she can give us different characters.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well, I believe she is/was a Lol player and she is most certainly watching the show... and most likely quite enjoying it.

Dandon has her phases, when she gets into a certain show-anime-game she'll draw inspiration from it; for example, she is quite fond of the game Hades (and quite rightly so, I might add) and she has drawn three of the main female characters (still missing Artemis, but I'm still holding hope for that).
I hope she's done with the Lol-Arcane drawings so she can give us different characters.
From what I've been hearing there's not of the characters would be appearing in arcane, so ahri, sona, evelynn (still waiting for KDA evelynn BTW), akali, miss fortune and others are excluded from arcane

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

I really don't mind having League content for the whole month if Dandon chooses to. However, it isn't hurt that much to point out that there are some ladies from the polls not too long ago still waiting for the green light and I really want to see those ladies shine for this month and even until 2022 rolls though.

Well anyways, I hope I didn't sound too demanding or impatient. Please send my sincerest thank you to her.

As always, thanks for the update.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes