5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
she still didn’t send it
Dated 30th Oct:

"Hey :3

I hope you're all doing well. ♥

I'm sorry that I didn't share art over the past weeks, some real life stuff messed up my October art plans so there will be no October batches and of course, you won't get charged.

That means I'll have a nice and fresh start for November and I'm super motivated to get back to drawing all day *_*/ Character suggestions are very welcome :)

Thanks for staying with me all the time and also for your kind messages, you're the best ♥

~Dandon"

So in other words, stop asking as we won't see any sets released until this time in DECEMBER.

shakkkk

Jul 21, 2021
Dated 30th Oct:

"Hey :3

I hope you're all doing well. ♥

I'm sorry that I didn't share art over the past weeks, some real life stuff messed up my October art plans so there will be no October batches and of course, you won't get charged.

That means I'll have a nice and fresh start for November and I'm super motivated to get back to drawing all day *_*/ Character suggestions are very welcome :)

Thanks for staying with me all the time and also for your kind messages, you're the best ♥

~Dandon"

So in other words, stop asking as we won't see any sets released until this time in DECEMBER.
thanks

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
For me it is both. I absolutely love women with abs, but also enjoy the pregnancy very much! The only thing that's not for me is the magic mushroom stuff, I'm not really a fan of big breasts. But that's 100% personal opinion/taste of course.
You like the tentacle stuff as well? She does it almost every collection she sends out but actual sex scenes and penetration with males are rare.

Reactions: omglolguy32

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
For me it is both. I absolutely love women with abs, but also enjoy the pregnancy very much! The only thing that's not for me is the magic mushroom stuff, I'm not really a fan of big breasts. But that's 100% personal opinion/taste of course.
I also have zero interest on the enhanced breasts variants unless it's on a character that has a small or medium sized bust then I'll be more accepting

but for others like tifa, lisa, lara croft and wonder woman who were already very chesty at the start didn't need their bust enhanced but of course her audience don't care and insist that those ladies do need larger busts because they don't bother examining the artworks to determine which variations is suitable for them and also most of them are just horny people who can't get enough of huge booba

Well, everyone had a thing with pregnancy and here I am...

just admiring them abs respectfully. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Actually I like other things besides pregnancy like abs, thighs and...everything else, pinkjellyfishbobbing here just likes to express his pregnant kink in every thread I see him in, so that's him starting the conversation

You like the tentacle stuff as well? She does it almost every collection she sends out but actual sex scenes and penetration with males are rare.
You see her pet more often than the human males is because of the poses she does, not all of them would allow human sex and she can't do a 2nd page where it's possible so therefore her pet is the only one suitable for any sexual variations dandon wishes to do on said character, still it would be nice to see it less on some ladies for a while

Last edited:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Yup, I really like the tentacles too!

I also have zero interest on the enhanced breasts variants unless it's on a character that has a small or medium sized bust then I'll be more accepting
Personally I'm more of a fan of small sized to medium size breasts so I actually never really use them. But again, to each their own of course.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, we got an update from Dandon: the third character for this month, an unnamed (for now, at least) OC: she looks kinda like a crossover between Raven from Teen Titans and one of her OCS (Lilya? I can't recall her name...).

But she looks mighty fine, so names are not really important now, are they? Love-Letter-by-dandonfuga.jpg

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So, we got an update from Dandon: the third character for this month, an unnamed (for now, at least) OC: she looks kinda like a crossover between Raven from Teen Titans and one of her OCS (Lilya? I can't recall her name...).

But she looks mighty fine, so names are not really important now, are they? View attachment 1508124
That just looks like Lilli (her OC). Are you sure it’s not her, and is actually a new one?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes