5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mashima

Mar 28, 2020
With the new Spider-man movie coming next month, i am hoping for a new picture of Felicia Hardy The Black Cat.

Reactions: Drachar

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I really don't mind having League content for the whole month if Dandon chooses to. However, it isn't hurt that much to point out that there are some ladies from the polls not too long ago still waiting for the green light and I really want to see those ladies shine for this month and even until 2022 rolls though.

Well anyways, I hope I didn't sound too demanding or impatient. Please send my sincerest thank you to her.

As always, thanks for the update.
Nah that's more an issue for patreons who pay for the privilege to vote but don't see their choices used immediately or frequently.

Reactions: CourierNPC
Oct 5, 2021
In fact. I'd imagine more preg variants to be another tier award idea for Dandonfuga. Where you can get access to. Such as 7 weeks to 26 weeks, etc.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
The idea of preggo variants being a separate tier doesn't sit right with me. I love the fact everything (for the most part) is sort of together in one package. I get the separate tier adding extra money to the artist would be a good incentive to create more of that tier-separated content, I just prefer the "ease of access" approach that's been around. That being said, I do love Dandon's work. It's some of the best I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot.) That is all.

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Of all the preggo ladies Dandon has drawn. Which one you would want to have some fun with before the child is born?
Other than tifa, but either lisa, pyra, mikasa, katara, reika, salty, satsuki, rangiku, anna or probably kallen

And i know i'm listing a handful but i have a lot of favorites dandon did her takes on

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes