5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So, we got an update from Dandon: the third character for this month, an unnamed (for now, at least) OC: she looks kinda like a crossover between Raven from Teen Titans and one of her OCS (Lilya? I can't recall her name...).

But she looks mighty fine, so names are not really important now, are they? View attachment 1508124
Been a while since Lilli made an appearance~

I could've mistaken it for RyanReos's Daemon Girl, to be honest. At a glimpse, looks pretty similar.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
After starting to watch the first episode of the new Arcane LoL series on NETFLIX last night, I can see why everyone loves the characters. Having said that, I know absolutely nothing at all about the world of LoL. I just love how Dandon portrays various characters.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
After a few days we have a double update from Dandon:

1) Batch one is (officially) finished.
View attachment 1517157

2) The first lady for the second batch is Kida from Atlantis (criminally underrated movie, I'd say).

View attachment 1517159

Looking mighty fine, I might add.
Well well, very good I'll be sure to add this one to my "side by side wallpapers" ideas

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Latest update from Patreon: the fifth artwork for this month is a sketch of Rose, and Dandon stated the following:
" I need more practice XD So I thought it would be nice to share some sketches and warm up drawings from now on. Like a digital sketchbook :3 Hope you like the idea ♥ "
Honestly this sketch looks more complete than some of her last-minute throwaway OCS (the squid girl comes to mind). {sketchbook-ladies}-Rose-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Latest update from Patreon: the fifth artwork for this month is a sketch of Rose, and Dandon stated the following:
" I need more practice XD So I thought it would be nice to share some sketches and warm up drawings from now on. Like a digital sketchbook :3 Hope you like the idea ♥ "
Honestly this sketch looks more complete than some of her last-minute throwaway OCS (the squid girl comes to mind). View attachment 1521492
Should be a decent change, hopefully this way dandon would actually start using her OCs that she already made and not constantly make new ones instead

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
It's not released, but your humble J has brought you the latest news:

1) The last lady for this month is gonna be Poison Ivy (normal and green/plant like skin) Poison-Ivy-by-dandonfuga.jpg

2) We're gonna get seven artworks. What's this, I hear you ask, is J gone mad? Is he not able to count anymore? Au contraire, my friends, because the lovely MHA girls artwork is gonna be featured both in the SFW and in the NSFW variants.

So there you have it, I for one am quite impatient to get my hands on this month's packs.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
It's not released, but your humble J has brought you the latest news:

1) The last lady for this month is gonna be Poison Ivy (normal and green/plant like skin) View attachment 1522985

2) We're gonna get seven artworks. What's this, I hear you ask, is J gone mad? Is he not able to count anymore? Au contraire, my friends, because the lovely MHA girls artwork is gonna be featured both in the SFW and in the NSFW variants.

So there you have it, I for one am quite impatient to get my hands on this month's packs.
Oh she's in a wallpaper format, thankfully I can skip this because not to complain but my previous my custom side by side wallpapers we're time consuming for me to do-_-

Also gentlemen (and ladies if you're lesbian or bisexual) be careful if you're looking to have fun with her, you know how overly thirsty she gets

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes