5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
It's not released, but your humble J has brought you the latest news:

1) The last lady for this month is gonna be Poison Ivy (normal and green/plant like skin) View attachment 1522985

2) We're gonna get seven artworks. What's this, I hear you ask, is J gone mad? Is he not able to count anymore? Au contraire, my friends, because the lovely MHA girls artwork is gonna be featured both in the SFW and in the NSFW variants.

So there you have it, I for one am quite impatient to get my hands on this month's packs.
Kinda reminds me of that Tifa pose some time ago but with a different angle.

Thanks for the update, as always.

Reactions: Jthebloody

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Poison Ivy pose suggests to me a possible plant like penis action, if not explicit scene with males (maybe)

Thought I don't remember her doing any explicit scenes with lesbian characters.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Kinda reminds me of that Tifa pose some time ago but with a different angle.

Thanks for the update, as always.
To be more actuate, the pose is actually similar to the one used for judy that dandon did earlier this year Judy-Hi-Res-SFW-01.jpg
Poison Ivy pose suggests to me a possible plant like penis action, if not explicit scene with males (maybe)

Thought I don't remember her doing any explicit scenes with lesbian characters.
I do expect some tentacle action for ivy, but supposedly she's actually bisexual (or at least from what i read) so she could still get some male action

steelereign

Mar 1, 2020
So uh, I've been doing these pretty much since I've discovered Dandon made pregnant variants. Most of them are not very good, I know that, but I figured someone else might like them. I pretty much edited the Magic Mushroom variant + Pregnant variant a few other stuff (like lip biting, stockings, self fondle, etc) so here it is:

Mega

PS: There's only pregnant variants here so if you aren't into that, I suggest you to just not click the link :p
Edit:There might be some "untouched" images since this is my personal collection but eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey, I was wondering if you had an update to this? Love your edits, thanks.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
The updated link is in my signature, I'll drop it here anyways:
Mega
Just curious and I'm not gonna be disappointed if you don't do this, but i was wondering if you'd do requests because there are some of your edits that i tried to adjust to my liking but some mods like the enhanced breasts made it hard for me to do anything with them

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Just curious and I'm not gonna be disappointed if you don't do this, but i was wondering if you'd do requests because there are some of your edits that i tried to adjust to my liking but some mods like the enhanced breasts made it hard for me to do anything with them
Send me a private message, I might be able to help you since I have most of the PSDs

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Seems the second batch is now done:

I'd love to take a stab at identifiying who the girls are and what character they're cosplaying but i'm not that knowledgeable about My Hero Academia. Does someone who each girl is (the women themselves and who they're cosplaying)

From left to right I see Jessica Rabbit, Elastigirl, Lara Croft, ?, ?, Raven, Juliet Starling, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Harley Quinn.

I have no idea who the girls actually are themselves.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
(Left to right.)

Cosplays: Jessica Rabbit, Violet Parr, Nadia Fortune, Aerith Gainsborough, Vampirella, Raven, Juliet Starling, Stocking Anarchy, Harley Quinn

Girls: Nejire Hado, Toru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui, Ochako Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Mina Ashido, Camie Utsushimi, Himiko Toga

Reactions: omglolguy32

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
(Left to right.)

Cosplays: Jessica Rabbit, Violet Parr, Nadia Fortune, Aerith Gainsborough, Vampirella, Raven, Juliet Starling, Stocking Anarchy, Harley Quinn

Girls: Nejire Hado, Toru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui, Ochako Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Mina Ashido, Camie Utsushimi, Himiko Toga
Thank you sooo much! <3

FearFiend

Dec 10, 2020
(Left to right.)

That's not Aerith, it's Blossom from Powerpuff Girls.

Reactions: omglolguy32

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That's not Aerith, it's Blossom from Powerpuff Girls.
Whoops. They both have pink dresses and red bows in their hair so I got confused lol. (It’s also been over a decade since I last saw anything from Powerpuff Girls.)

I guess if it were Aerith she’d have the red jacket also.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Well, I just finished watching Netflix's Arcane series, and I now have a deeper (I think) understanding of Jinx/Powder. Also, my soul hurts. Thanks to Dandon we'll be getting more gorgeous artwork.

steelereign

Mar 1, 2020
Well, I just finished watching Netflix's Arcane series, and I now have a deeper (I think) understanding of Jinx/Powder. Also, my soul hurts. Thanks to Dandon we'll be getting more gorgeous artwork.
She's definitely one of those characters where I kind of feel sorry and kind of don't at the same time.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
The idea of preggo variants being a separate tier doesn't sit right with me. I love the fact everything (for the most part) is sort of together in one package. I get the separate tier adding extra money to the artist would be a good incentive to create more of that tier-separated content, I just prefer the "ease of access" approach that's been around. That being said, I do love Dandon's work. It's some of the best I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot.) That is all.
Preggo is an extremely niche kink and drain valuable ressource(s) from the artist(s) so it's logical to charge more for it.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes