5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Sorry about the delay, Dandon decided to post when I was at work and it's not like I can tell my boss "Sorry man, gotta stop working 'cause I've got nsfw shit to upload", although I'd say he would probably let me... then dropkick me in the stomach.

Anyway, here are both batches:

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021
Sorry about the delay, Dandon decided to post when I was at work and it's not like I can tell my boss "Sorry man, gotta stop working 'cause I've got nsfw shit to upload", although I'd say he would probably let me... then dropkick me in the stomach.

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
thank you legend

Reactions: Jthebloody

Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
"The important thing is not to get there first, but to know how to get there."

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
"The important thing is not to get there first, but to know how to get there."

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
Thanks very kindly

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
Thank you, you're a hero!

kizzle

May 22, 2017
You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about.
We are sorry that this anticipation puts pressure on you!

Thank you for the share!

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Batch No. 2 Enjoy...

Artwork l PSD
l
l
Artwork l PSD
Mega is up. Only took 3 hours lol.

Also uploaded Jthebloody gracious links to other hosters. Thank him/her.

l
l
l
l

Last edited:

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
Thank You

newuser95

Nov 17, 2020

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
Thank you so much!!!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes