5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
The difference is:for the $15 set you get half of the monthly artworks since dandon as we know does 2 sets, they also include the PSDs and time-lapse videos of her painting her artworks

The $12 set is all of the artworks that she made in the artworks that she made in the 2 sets separately is put into one big set, though this version does not include the PSDs or the vids which honestly I would understand her reasoning for why that's the case but at same I would include everything if I were to sell the 2 packs as one pack combined
Well i dnt care about PSD and video. So better buy 12$ packs?

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
Well, in the Arcane series it is hinted they have a romantic relationship... or at least they are developing romantic feelings.
I asked because I never heard about such relationships between them in LoL. But that's Arcane... Will see. It may turn out to be an innocent girls's friendship and fans/artists exaggerated everything in their mind as always.

mmm254

Apr 1, 2018
I asked because I never heard about such relationships between them in LoL. But that's Arcane... Will see. It may turn out to be an innocent girls's friendship and fans/artists exaggerated everything in their mind as always.
To be fair riot did it to themselves. If they never intended to make them a thing, then they shouldn't have made Vi call Cait ''cupcake'', since she's her boss an all.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, we already know the second lady for this month: enter Chumi, an elf cousin of Lumi & Rumi, that continues Dandon's tradition of giving us one elven girl every Christmas.
Dandon is currently hosting a poll to decide her color scheme, I'll post just the image of the color that is currently winning the poll (and I voted for that).

chumi 01.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So, we already know the second lady for this month: enter Chumi, an elf cousin of Lumi & Rumi, that continues Dandon's tradition of giving us one elven girl every Christmas.
Dandon is currently hosting a poll to decide her color scheme, I'll post just the image of the color that is currently winning the poll (and I voted for that).

View attachment 1553535
I only hope this would be a fully rendered take

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

View attachment 1553535
I like this one. Rumi and Lumi (and Lilja, to an extent) are already themed with Xmas. I, for one, have yet to see an elf with a green-based palette. So, Chumi with other colors than Xmas would be greatly appreciated. Other addition might include full-render 2D and back view (or side view, which both look hot in their own way).

Let's give Christmas theme to other ladies. Maybe Neema, Lilli, Narcillia, or any other ladies from various popular franchise(s) or even Dandon's older OCs that nobody knew existed.

Oh, yeah, by the way -- what are the other colors available from the poll?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I like this one. Rumi and Lumi (and Lilja, to an extent) are already themed with Xmas. I, for one, have yet to see an elf with a green-based palette. So, Chumi with other colors than Xmas would be greatly appreciated. Other addition might include full-render 2D and back view (or side view, which both look hot in their own way).

Let's give Christmas theme to other ladies. Maybe Neema, Lilli, Narcillia, or any other ladies from various popular franchise(s) or even Dandon's older OCs that nobody knew existed.

Oh, yeah, by the way -- what are the other colors available from the poll?
Here's the other options from my friends
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
By the way does anybody know how to post on rule34.xxx? I have posted a dandonfuga edit but it is labeled waiting for moderation approval so doesn't show up on the site for public

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
By the way does anybody know how to post on rule34.xxx? I have posted a dandonfuga edit but it is labeled waiting for moderation approval so doesn't show up on the site for public
You gotta wait for a bit and it depends on how fast they'll respond. And you need to properly tag it so that the moderator approves your post. I once posted the censored Catwoman x Poison Ivy pic and without the proper tag, there is a chance of your post getting removed.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes