5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
You gotta wait for a bit and it depends on how fast they'll respond. And you need to properly tag it so that the moderator approves your post. I once posted the censored Catwoman x Poison Ivy pic and without the proper tag, there is a chance of your post getting removed.
Ok then

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well my good fellow, hope you're having great Xmas holidays, and here's a little something to make them even better: we got the final version of Chumi, the Elf lady in charge of this year's festivities. View attachment 1563498
Looking very fine, even though I've been good this year she's welcome to double check my behavior just to be sure

Last edited:

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Just curious but does anyone know why the bigger boobs variant of dandonfugas work is called "magic mushroom" and why does dandonfuga start making them?

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Just curious but does anyone know why the bigger boobs variant of dandonfugas work is called "magic mushroom" and why does dandonfuga start making them?
I think that's just a sorta 'in-universe' explanation of her why some characters suddenly have larger breasts then they normally have, like they ate a magic mushroom causing their breasts to swell.

As to why she makes them, I guess there's a part of her supporters that likes it. I personally always skip them, i'm more of a small breasts fan :p

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
I think that's just a sorta 'in-universe' explanation of her why some characters suddenly have larger breasts then they normally have, like they ate a magic mushroom causing their breasts to swell.

As to why she makes them, I guess there's a part of her supporters that likes it. I personally always skip them, i'm more of a small breasts fan :p
Oh ok man btw what is the first set dandon made with magic mushroom variant?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I'm not sure and to be honest, I'd rather if she picked a better name for her enhanced variants as it sounds too weird in my view

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

THANK YOU so much for your great support.

Note: Artworks will be send out on January 7-10. ♥
I realised that I missed to add Vi's tattoos, I'll add them to some of the variants :)

December-2021-Batch-No.-1-finished.jpg

Her ghost friend is so cute XD
~~~
My amazing patrons will get:
full size image
step-by-step images
PSD file
Wallpaper
NSFW version
full coloring video process

Hu-Tao-by-dandonfuga.jpg

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes