5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I'm not too sure how I feel about this take of hu tao

EDIT: I just now realized she's doing 2 sets instead of skipping one to spare her the extra time, guess she didn't want december to be a single month again

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I hope this isn't blowing up. People at the Genshin Twitter can be volatile.

Personally, Hu Tao looks rather mature here. I've seen people's fanart of her and most of them falls into the cute category -- you know, I don't mind Hu Tao being my neighbor Onee-san.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I hope this isn't blowing up. People at the Genshin Twitter can be volatile.

Personally, Hu Tao looks rather mature here. I've seen people's fanart of her and most of them falls into the cute category -- you know, I don't mind Hu Tao being my neighbor Onee-san.
So far they're calm, but me personally while I find this take ok i would have liked it more if her face wasn't too mature looking as well going for a less suggestive pose and only then I would said I love this

Reactions: fanat7771

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, here's my take as a Hu Tao main: I absolutely love this piece, can't wait for her NSFW glory and all her kinky variants.

Also, two batches on December is quite a novelty for Dandon, she'll probably do a single one for January.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
While Dandon is busy getting ready for the new year and hopefully giving us some hot artworks for this month, I stumbled upon a few artworks that were very similar to hers.
Turns out the infamous Fl1cs, one of the most blatant tracers of all time, is still copying her drawings.
Here's proof, you can see on the left side his tracings and on the right the original done by Dandon: additionally, a pic of Cruella that is an almost carbon copy of the Rogue artworks of 2019.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
While Dandon is busy getting ready for the new year and hopefully giving us some hot artworks for this month, I stumbled upon a few artworks that were very similar to hers.
Turns out the infamous Fl1cs, one of the most blatant tracers of all time, is still copying her drawings.
Here's proof, you can see on the left side his tracings and on the right the original done by Dandon: additionally, a pic of Cruella that is an almost carbon copy of the Rogue artworks of 2019.
It's been know for while actually it amazes me that he hasn't been reported yet, especially when he has a patreon page and a site of his own

• Wow
Reactions: SgtUnderground

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
It's been know for while actually it amazes me that he hasn't been reported yet, especially when he has a patreon page and a site of his own

I've taken a look at his Patreon page; from what I've gathered, if you subscribe for 1 month for 5 bucks, you get all the artworks he's done until now.

I might be tempted to shell the cash, grab everything, post every image here and then send something to Dandon.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I've taken a look at his Patreon page; from what I've gathered, if you subscribe for 1 month for 5 bucks, you get all the artworks he's done until now.

I might be tempted to shell the cash, grab everything, post every image here and then send something to Dandon.
Whatever it would take to get her attention, even if you have to spend some money to do so

Nov 11, 2019
that he hasn't been reported yet
It could be that legal proceedings are already underway. Nobody announces something like that in a big way. And it's then up to the provider whether they want to ban him or not, as long as the proceedings are ongoing.
Several people have tweeted Dandonfuga that he steals. She knows that for sure.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
If Dandon (or any of us, to an extent) want to make it big, just hand over the whole tracing business to YouTuber artists like Mohammed Agbadi and let them have their opinion and probably put a bit more pressure on fl1cs to take down the trace and actually start over. No wonder why this person put an $80 price tag on Fiverr for a full-colored, traced art from Dandon.

But I respect Dandon's decision if she wanted to keep it under the radar, to be honest. Better that way.

"Universal artist," my ass. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: Since the main DA account closed, here's a new one with Dandon's art traced three times in a row and are on the front page (Kiryuuin Satsuki, Christie DOA, and the latest Harley Quinn):

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020

oh damn look at that, it's fiverr :KEK:

you know somebody could fuck up his business there by ordering, and then opening a dispute to cancel the order by pulling dandon's work and let fiverr know that it's plagiarism

the cancelation would last 60 days for him and could lower his level and reduce exposure

fiverr always favor buyer over seller

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Decided to share this with you people since well I could have kept this to myself but then I figured some other person with the same mind would have done the same and also i know it sounds weird but then y'all are weird yourselves so and some normal folk are used to the behavior this thread gives, so here:I

[A VIP decides to spend his new year's in a nightclub, he reserves a dark skin bunny named karin, a rather thick, tasty and fertile looking female

The two get very comfortable with each other and start making love

The VIP finishes inside and enjoys the rest of the night going for a few more rounds before heading home

Sometime later he finds out karin is pregnant and decides to buy her and made her his breeding slut until she gives birth]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Requiempizza

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to get IP unflagged on rule34.xxx? Was posting my edits and got mailed by moderator because I tagged too much stuff and has been IP flagged since

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes