5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 30, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, here we go

Batch 1

Psd Files

Batch 2

Psd Files

Enjoy!
(le sigh...) Not to beat a dead horse, which by this point, has likely been necro'd and put down so often that it probably doesn't look like a horse anymore; I really do hate that she doesn't just name the batches after the MONTH they came out, rather than the month she started working on them...

I know, pet peeve more than anything else, it just bugs me, lol

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
(le sigh...) Not to beat a dead horse, which by this point, has likely been necro'd and put down so often that it probably doesn't look like a horse anymore; I really do hate that she doesn't just name the batches after the MONTH they came out, rather than the month she started working on them...

I know, pet peeve more than anything else, it just bugs me, lol
Uh, it's like that for every patreon. People paid/subbed during december for december works (or on jan1st depending the patreon). Rewards are always a couple days later in the next month to give time for everyone to be billed instead of sending rewards in batches of people as soon things get processed everytime. Absolutely nothing new here nor specific to dandonfuga.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Other than bigger tits. Is there anything with else with "Magic Mushroom" folder's content?
Magic Mushroom refers to that. Just as each of the other folders indicate a single specific difference... like pubic hair or pregnancy. If you don't like the larger breasts, delete the folder.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hey everyone hope you had a good week with the december content that was published I'd thought with them being the last pack of '21i would ask the community here what's thier top 10 artworks dandon did, obviously she did a lot of great takes in 2021but I'm just curious myself what's your favorites and of course you will see me asking this question in other threads you see me in but i wanna start here, without further ado here's my top 10 ladies dandon did in '21 and have a good weekend and take care.

1. Katara (Avatar)

2. Gamer Girlfriend Salty (Specifically the 2nd take where she's in her room)

3. Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)

4. Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh)

5. Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass)

6. Olga Discordia (Kuroinu)

7. Kida (Atlantis)

8. Giovanna (Guilty Gear)

9. Poison Ivy (DC Comics)

10. Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

(Honorable mentions are welcome of course and mine is christie from DOA)

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
The hard thing with Dandon is choosing a top 10, really, but here is mine, strictly not in order:

1) Nyx, January 2021, from Hades: loved the game and her character is really giving off "strict but soft mommy vibes"

2) May & Ty Lee, valentine scene side by side (not the comic page): never watched an episode of Avatar, but this couple really got me fired up

3) Nejire easter bunny from MHA; the surprise we all want to find in a chocolate egg

4) Aphrodite from Hades; again Hades, I know, but what can I say, she's the goddess of love

5) Giovanna from Guilty Gear: chocolate skin and red hair? Sign me in.

6) Satsuki from Kill la Kill: best girl in that anime. Anyone who says otherwise is a horrible person.

7) Miss salty in her bedtime attire: it's sexy bedtime alright!

8) Kida from Atlantis: underrated movie, underrated girl.

9) The halloween MHA girls: I'm not even into MHA, but that group is mighty fine

10) Hu Tao from Genshin Impact: I'm horribly biased since she's my main.

Honorable mention: Dark Magician Girl from Yugioh; Yugi you sly dog.

Side note: Dandon posted a poll today, we got six ladies to choose from: Black Canary, Jolyne Cujoh, Mel Medarda, Viper, Emma Frost and Maki Oze.
Currently in the first place is Emma, with Black Canary trailing only a few votes behind, and Maki sitting comfortably on the third place.
Oh, and guess who is last?
Yeah, you guessed right, it's Viper.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
The hard thing with Dandon is choosing a top 10, really, but here is mine, strictly not in order:

1) Nyx, January 2021, from Hades: loved the game and her character is really giving off "strict but soft mommy vibes"

2) May & Ty Lee, valentine scene side by side (not the comic page): never watched an episode of Avatar, but this couple really got me fired up

3) Nejire easter bunny from MHA; the surprise we all want to find in a chocolate egg

4) Aphrodite from Hades; again Hades, I know, but what can I say, she's the goddess of love

5) Giovanna from Guilty Gear: chocolate skin and red hair? Sign me in.

6) Satsuki from Kill la Kill: best girl in that anime. Anyone who says otherwise is a horrible person.

7) Miss salty in her bedtime attire: it's sexy bedtime alright!

8) Kida from Atlantis: underrated movie, underrated girl.

9) The halloween MHA girls: I'm not even into MHA, but that group is mighty fine

10) Hu Tao from Genshin Impact: I'm horribly biased since she's my main.

Honorable mention: Dark Magician Girl from Yugioh; Yugi you sly dog.

Side note: Dandon posted a poll today, we got six ladies to choose from: Black Canary, Jolyne Cujoh, Mel Medarda, Viper, Emma Frost and Maki Oze.
Currently in the first place is Emma, with Black Canary trailing only a few votes behind, and Maki sitting comfortably on the third place.
While I am interested to see emma frost and black canary again but come on dandon viper is too good of a canvas for you to use

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Viper as in Ophelia Sarkissian or...? The rest I can simply google but as this is just an animal name, I have no idea which character she actually means :p The only character I really know from that list is Black Canary, I think I heard the name Emma Frost before recently. The rest I really had to look up as the names don't ring any bell whatsoever :(

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Viper as in Ophelia Sarkissian or...? The rest I can simply google but as this is just an animal name, I have no idea which character she actually means :p The only character I really know from that list is Black Canary, I think I heard the name Emma Frost before recently. The rest I really had to look up as the names don't ring any bell whatsoever :(
Black Canary from the DC comics, Jolyne Cujoh is from Jojo's bizarre adventure, Maki Oze is from Fire Force, Mel is from the Arcane Netflix-League of Legends series, Viper is from Valorant and Emma Frost from Marvel (X-men comics).

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hey everyone hope you had a good week with the december content that was published I'd thought with them being the last pack of '21i would ask the community here what's thier top 10 artworks dandon did, obviously she did a lot of great takes in 2021but I'm just curious myself what's your favorites and of course you will see me asking this question in other threads you see me in but i wanna start here, without further ado here's my top 10 ladies dandon did in '21 and have a good weekend and take care.

1. Katara (Avatar)

2. Gamer Girlfriend Salty (Specifically the 2nd take where she's in her room)

3. Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)

4. Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh)

5. Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass)

6. Olga Discordia (Kuroinu)

7. Kida (Atlantis)

8. Giovanna (Guilty Gear)

9. Poison Ivy (DC Comics)

10. Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

(Honorable mentions are welcome of course and mine is christie from DOA)
Top 10 in an ordered list, but can't decide who's the best since all of them have their own charms, but my favorites so far:
  1. Salty (Bedroom)
  2. Aphrodite
  3. Mai x Ty Lee Lesbian Fun
  4. Catwoman
  5. Kallen
  6. Mitsuri
  7. Flexi Neema
  8. Beachqueen Raven
  9. Rose (Peachy)
  10. Chumi
Three honorable mentions:
  1. Christie
  2. Bubble x Rose Date
  3. Olga Discordia

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
I'm getting my hopes up for Jolyne since Dandon haven't done any JoJo characters yet

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I did a top 4 images instead.
In no particular order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to add Olga Discordia (August Batch 2), but the image was too large.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Approximate order (they’re all so good):
  1. Mai + Ty Lee
  2. Ty Lee + Mai fun
  3. Vi + Caitlyn
  4. Tatsumaki + Fubuki (I need more pouty pregnant girls in my life.)
  5. MHA Hallowe’en lineup
  6. Bubble + Rose date
  7. Jinx
  8. Kida
  9. Namiya
  10. Liara (IDK why just her looking down is so hot.)
(I’m going to hazard a guess that I like seeing multiple girls at the same time.)

Honourable mentions:
  • Chel
  • Poison Ivy
  • Bela Dimitrescu (IDK why the set is called “Daniela” because Daniela is the redhead one.)
  • Miss Salty
  • Chumi

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes