5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Very hard to decide a top 10, Dandon was on fire last year, but ill give it a try:

10:Chel, Innocent and provocative at the same time, with a killer body and a nice background, just perfect.
09:Olga, She's a dark elf, nuff said...
08:Ghislaine(beach), Thats just the most perfect body i could ever think of, and she has cat ears and a panther tail, perfection.
07:Aphodite, i love story and mithology, and i have to say that this is the most perfect Aphodite i've ever seen.
06:Giovanna: I love chocolate with pepper, need i say more?
05:Katara, it was very interesting to see how much Dandon can change a character and yet keep its essence, she did it perfectly with all avatar girls, but this one was just special.
04:Karin, never heard of the character and i still don't know were she's from, but i just love the contrast between her skin color, her yellow eyes, and dark-purple hair, its just too exotic, and i'm down for it.
03:Salty bedtime: if i were to say why i love this art so much, i would fill a whole page from the thread, so i just won't.
02:Kida, one of my childhood crushes done by one of my favourite artists? what else would i need?
01:Satsuki: i have no words to describe this, sexiness in form and function, just perfect.

I'll be brief with the honourable mentions, they are as amazing as the top 10, but well, there's no enough space lol!
Hu Tao
Nyx
Kallen
Catwoman
Poison Ivy

Last edited:

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Hey everyone hope you had a good week with the december content that was published I'd thought with them being the last pack of '21i would ask the community here what's thier top 10 artworks dandon did, obviously she did a lot of great takes in 2021but I'm just curious myself what's your favorites and of course you will see me asking this question in other threads you see me in but i wanna start here, without further ado here's my top 10 ladies dandon did in '21 and have a good weekend and take care.

1. Katara (Avatar)

2. Gamer Girlfriend Salty (Specifically the 2nd take where she's in her room)

3. Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)

4. Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh)

5. Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass)

6. Olga Discordia (Kuroinu)

7. Kida (Atlantis)

8. Giovanna (Guilty Gear)

9. Poison Ivy (DC Comics)

10. Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

(Honorable mentions are welcome of course and mine is christie from DOA)
If I were to asked, here's my favorite artworks done by Dandonfuga on 2021:

10. Wonder Woman

9. Nyx

8. Chel

7. Rosaria

6. Chumi

5. Hu Tao

4. Satsuki Kiryuin

3. Olga Discordia

2. Lady Dimitrescu

Honorable Mentions before the Top 1:
Katara
MHA Girls Halloween
Dark Magician Girl

Rose (Peachy Version)
Poison Ivy

1. Kida

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
My approximate order (they're all fantastic):
10. Kida
9. Christie
8. Kallen
7. Wonder Woman
6. Catwoman
5. Tatsumaki x Fubuki
4. Kim Possible
3. Katara
2. MHA girls
1. Aphrodite

And the honorable mentions:
Vi x Caitlyn
Nyx
Giovanna
Chumi
Mai x Ty Lee

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Well, I was absent in this topic for a long time
It is difficult to choose the best 10 artworks I will choose without numbering, (according to me), the best artworks in terms of - pose, anatomy and rendering.

Vi - November
Chumi - December
Vi and Caitlyn - December
Kallen - September
Christie - June
Liara - May
Desarae - May
BQ Raven - June
Wonder Woman - July
Azula - April
Aphrodite - April
Nyx - January
Kim Possible - March

It came out 13 but let's say it's because of inflation :KEK:
cheers guys!

• Haha
Reactions: Malvadon

chris1980

Jun 5, 2018
Hi
Can someone tell me who is the author of this animation?

Lollipop Chainsaw Juliet Starling hentai 3d

Thank you

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Our favorite tracer has come back yet again with its newest creation(s). Cortana, Jinx, and Samus are the newest ones:
1642922024840.png

And counter-measures have been taken by them to completely blacked out the whole picture. Every time I reload their Deviantart webpage, the traced picture has been completely nullified so that people wouldn't be as suspicious... or maybe only available to watchers-only.

Don't want to become the bearer of bad news and beater of the dead horses, I think it wouldn't hurt that much letting you all know what's this person have been up to.

Oh, one more. Since the person already removed links to their social(s), I present you .

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Our favorite tracer has come back yet again with its newest creation(s). Cortana, Jinx, and Samus are the newest ones:
View attachment 1611676

And counter-measures have been taken by them to completely blacked out the whole picture. Every time I reload their Deviantart webpage, the traced picture has been completely nullified so that people wouldn't be as suspicious... or maybe only available to watchers-only.

Don't want to become the bearer of bad news and beater of the dead horses, I think it wouldn't hurt that much letting you all know what's this person have been up to.

Oh, one more. Since the person already removed links to their social(s), I present you .
I've posted the same image a couple of weeks ago, with the addition of "his" Cruella artwork that is a blatant tracing of the beachqueen Rogue art from Dandon.
By the start of february I'll subscribe to his $2 patreon tier which basically offers all his artworks minus his helltaker comic. so I can grab them and post them here.
I wonder if he traces all the variants that Dandon does or simply does the clothed-naked version.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I've posted the same image a couple of weeks ago, with the addition of "his" Cruella artwork that is a blatant tracing of the beachqueen Rogue art from Dandon.
By the start of february I'll subscribe to his $2 patreon tier which basically offers all his artworks minus his helltaker comic. so I can grab them and post them here.
I wonder if he traces all the variants that Dandon does or simply does the clothed-naked version.
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy traced the variants, too.

By the way, haven't heard from Dandon in a while. Any news for the January ladies, seeing that we're already in a bit to the end of January?

With the time frame between mid-20th and the 11-12th of February... I hope she isn't straining her energy too much.

Anyways, always wished her all the best.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy traced the variants, too.

By the way, haven't heard from Dandon in a while. Any news for the January ladies, seeing that we're already in a bit to the end of January?

With the time frame between mid-20th and the 11-12th of February... I hope she isn't straining her energy too much.

Anyways, always wished her all the best.
Well, my guess is that January will be a one-batch month, seeing we had a double batch to finish off 2021.

Her current poll is still open, but I believe she'll close it today or tomorrow and announce that she'll draw the winner and the runner-up this month, with a third artwork that could be either a girl she already had in mind or the third place in the poll.

Poll current standings:

1) Emma Frost (721 votes)
2) Black Canary (645 votes)
3) Maki Oze (548 votes)
4) Mel Medarda (366 votes)
5) Jolyne Cujoh (354 votes)
6) Viper (328 votes)

It is clear that Dandon's patrons don't give two shits about Viper... and I for one have never played Valorant (and never will, the only FPS that I really dig nowadays is Doom Eternal).

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Well, my guess is that January will be a one-batch month, seeing we had a double batch to finish off 2021.

Her current poll is still open, but I believe she'll close it today or tomorrow and announce that she'll draw the winner and the runner-up this month, with a third artwork that could be either a girl she already had in mind or the third place in the poll.

Poll current standings:

3) Maki Oze (548 votes)
6) Viper (328 votes)

It is clear that Dandon's patrons don't give two shits about Viper... and I for one have never played Valorant (and never will, the only FPS that I really dig nowadays is Doom Eternal).
Are the characters with lower votes will be recycled in the next poll?

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021

Poll current standings:

3) Maki Oze (548 votes)
6) Viper (328 votes)

Actually of the Valorant characters, Jett would be better than Viper in my opinion

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Are the characters with lower votes will be recycled in the next poll?
Sometimes they get recycled in the next few polls, sometimes they disappear entirely from the radar and sometimes Dandon actually draws them.
Viper has been in... three different polls, if I recall correctly, and each time she got dead last; I would be ok if Dandon drew her, but I don't really mind either way.
And I have to agree with Rextyd, Jett seems more interesting; then again, I know pretty much nothing about Valorant, so it's just an aesthetic preference.

Apr 30, 2017
Alright... I bit the bullet, and I'm heading undercover... just supported him on Patreon... time to find his cache... lol

EDIT:
We'll see just how deep this rabbit hole it goes, if he's straight up ripping off of the variants as well

EDIT:
Can confirm, he says that he does have variants, but that he reworked his Patreon feed earlier, and will be releasing a "large" 1.5GB with art and variants from 2020 - 2021, supposedly this week... will keep this post updated

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes