5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Well, my guess is that January will be a one-batch month, seeing we had a double batch to finish off 2021.

Her current poll is still open, but I believe she'll close it today or tomorrow and announce that she'll draw the winner and the runner-up this month, with a third artwork that could be either a girl she already had in mind or the third place in the poll.

Poll current standings:

1) Emma Frost (721 votes)
2) Black Canary (645 votes)
3) Maki Oze (548 votes)
4) Mel Medarda (366 votes)
5) Jolyne Cujoh (354 votes)
6) Viper (328 votes)

It is clear that Dandon's patrons don't give two shits about Viper... and I for one have never played Valorant (and never will, the only FPS that I really dig nowadays is Doom Eternal).
Emma frost was in poll, and 1st place...... i am happy

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It's a shame Viper isn't very popular. I really like her design. I don't play Valorant, is she not a very good character to play as?

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Our favorite tracer has come back yet again with its newest creation(s). Cortana, Jinx, and Samus are the newest ones:
View attachment 1611676

And counter-measures have been taken by them to completely blacked out the whole picture. Every time I reload their Deviantart webpage, the traced picture has been completely nullified so that people wouldn't be as suspicious... or maybe only available to watchers-only.

Don't want to become the bearer of bad news and beater of the dead horses, I think it wouldn't hurt that much letting you all know what's this person have been up to.

Oh, one more. Since the person already removed links to their social(s), I present you .
lol this artist has no shame. This is straight up tracing.

Reactions: Rextyd

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Sometimes they get recycled in the next few polls, sometimes they disappear entirely from the radar and sometimes Dandon actually draws them.
Viper has been in... three different polls, if I recall correctly, and each time she got dead last; I would be ok if Dandon drew her, but I don't really mind either way.
And I have to agree with Rextyd, Jett seems more interesting; then again, I know pretty much nothing about Valorant, so it's just an aesthetic preference.
Yeah I agree, but Sage can be another option.

I wish Dandon could draw Jolyne on Lingerie Queen or Beach Queen variants.

Apr 30, 2017
Alright... I bit the bullet, and I'm heading undercover... just supported him on Patreon... time to find his cache... lol

EDIT:
We'll see just how deep this rabbit hole it goes, if he's straight up ripping off of the variants as well

EDIT:
Can confirm, he says that he does have variants, but that he reworked his Patreon feed earlier, and will be releasing a "large" 1.5GB with art and variants from 2020 - 2021, supposedly this week... will keep this post updated
Alright, just to bring this up to everyone's attention, he posted the folder... but, he's a jerk, and it's on MediaFire... with all the pictures individual, otherwise, I would've downloaded the folder myself to keep in case he gets rid of it; all I suggest, is that someone with access MediaFire Premium bulk download it so that we at least have a copy for proof/evidence, because I don't have the patience to download all 1.5 GIGABYTES of individual pics!

Link:

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
Alright, just to bring this up to everyone's attention, he posted the folder... but, he's a jerk, and it's on MediaFire... with all the pictures individual, otherwise, I would've downloaded the folder myself to keep in case he gets rid of it; all I suggest, is that someone with access MediaFire Premium bulk download it so that we at least have a copy for proof/evidence, because I don't have the patience to download all 1.5 GIGABYTES of individual pics!

Link:
great art ty 4 sharing

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
What do you mean "great art"; the guy has been tracing off of Dandon's work... I was merely grabbing the file for us to download as proof
i like the cortana one for example, it's pretty good. as far as i see it it's just more dandon art for us to enjoy

*edit*
here is a mirror, u dont need MF premium btw u can just use jdownloader

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017
i like the cortana one for example, it's pretty good. as far as i see it it's just more dandon art for us to enjoy

*edit*
here is a mirror, u dont need MF premium btw u can just use jdownloader

I get what you're saying, but the difference is; he's making money off of it, while claiming it as his own, completely original work... I wouldn't mind it, if he wasn't insisting that it was his to begin with, AND he was giving Dandon credit; which is something he's NOT doing, so I'm reluctant to give him ANY credit

Apr 30, 2017
I've posted the same image a couple of weeks ago, with the addition of "his" Cruella artwork that is a blatant tracing of the beachqueen Rogue art from Dandon.
By the start of february I'll subscribe to his $2 patreon tier which basically offers all his artworks minus his helltaker comic. so I can grab them and post them here.
I wonder if he traces all the variants that Dandon does or simply does the clothed-naked version.
I can confirm that it's JUST the clothed and a COUPLE or FEW of the naked versions... I was disappointed too...

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
I get what you're saying, but the difference is; he's making money off of it, while claiming it as his own, completely original work... I wouldn't mind it, if he wasn't insisting that it was his to begin with, AND he was giving Dandon credit; which is something he's NOT doing, so I'm reluctant to give him ANY credit
then i get where you are comin from as well, and i wish you luck with whatever you plan to achieve with this proof you have acquired (y)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
and i wish you luck with whatever you plan to achieve with this proof you have acquired
He had proof, meaning this guy gotta be out of business had everyone noticed earlier or paid enough attention to set aside the horni to see a little bit of what happened backstage.

If this went well, his work tracing off Dandon would be put to a halt, and no more "Dandon art" from him for you. Thank God none of them artist YouTubers had caught wind of this as much as CuteSexyRobutts. :ROFLMAO:

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
He had proof, meaning this guy gotta be out of business had everyone noticed earlier or paid enough attention to set aside the horni to see a little bit of what happened backstage.

If this went well, his work tracing off Dandon would be put to a halt, and no more "Dandon art" from him for you. Thank God none of them artist YouTubers had caught wind of this as much as CuteSexyRobutts. :ROFLMAO:
k

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes