5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Sorry about the delay, Dandon decided to post when I was at work and it's not like I can tell my boss "Sorry man, gotta stop working 'cause I've got nsfw shit to upload", although I'd say he would probably let me... then dropkick me in the stomach.

Anyway, here are both batches:

Batch 1

Batch 1 Psds

Batch 2

Batch 2 Psds

Again, sorry I'm late.
Thanks a lot, king

Reactions: Jthebloody
Apr 27, 2021
Just sharing the link again. But I'm back with a Kida GIMP file. Tried my best but one layer I couldn't do, Kida's original top always has her necklace on and due to shadows and placement I couldn't erase it without it looking weird and out of place. So for notes if you want the original top you will have the necklace with it. Otherwise enjoy to your hearts content ya horny bastards.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Also while we're on the subject, I mentioned this in the order thread but does anyone feel like vi's set was rushed a bit because i noticed while sorting the november pack she got less bukkake variants than the other girls as she would have

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I couldn't erase it without it looking weird and out of place
Did you try using 'color erase' to isolate the shadows? Then 'new from visible' to get it in a layer on its own. If you make the new layer 'multiply' it normally gives ok results. The only downside is you have to have the necklace and the shadows in separate layers and put them in a folder together.

Reactions: Not_Important3456
Apr 27, 2021
Did you try using 'color erase' to isolate the shadows? Then 'new from visible' to get it in a layer on its own. If you make the new layer 'multiply' it normally gives ok results. The only downside is you have to have the necklace and the shadows in separate layers and put them in a folder together.
I'll definitely give this a try. I've been using the colour erase and other stuff like in the tutorial you've put together. Completely forgot about tue multiply so will be trying that out

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Little question. So wht difference between 12$ and 15$ packs? For 12$ you get full arts? And 15$ its just a batch but have PSD and videos?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Little question. So wht difference between 12$ and 15$ packs? For 12$ you get full arts? And 15$ its just a batch but have PSD and videos?
The difference is:for the $15 set you get half of the monthly artworks since dandon as we know does 2 sets, they also include the PSDs and time-lapse videos of her painting her artworks

The $12 set is all of the artworks that she made in the artworks that she made in the 2 sets separately is put into one big set, though this version does not include the PSDs or the vids which honestly I would understand her reasoning for why that's the case but at same I would include everything if I were to sell the 2 packs as one pack combined

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes