5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Johnny Darkko

Dec 24, 2018
If anyone is interested. I have found a torrent resource with pictures of DF on the Internet. The most interesting are the two magnet links (see below). From them, you can choose files jpeg and/or psd/xcf. But I can't tell you how complete the collections are there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are other torrent files with pictures of DF, but I did not watch them in detail.
Enjoy.
Most of the sets come with PSD or XCF, which can be converted into PSD.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Is there a special method I need to access that file? Clicking on it just brings up a blank page.
Try again i updated the download links. (just click on "Krull said" in your quote of me to jump straight back there)

AlphaBunny

Oct 25, 2018
View attachment 158457
September 2018:
  • |
  • PSD (not available)
Back-up:
|

Zip Version:

|

All thanks to the original uploader.
help needed dear uploader "the file not found".

Reactions: alcaster42

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I know this isn't a request thread but anyone have 2016 complete psd files? Or just August and July ones?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
January 2019:
  • |
  • PSD (not available)
Back-up:
|

Extra links:
DandonFuga January Batch. I'm just sharing this link, thanks to the author.

OneDrive:
GoogleDrive:

Fed

May 14, 2017
January 2019:
  • |
  • PSD (not available)
Back-up:
|

Extra links:

Just making sure, those extra links are the same files you uploaded just on a different host right?

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Just making sure, those extra links are the same files you uploaded just on a different host right?
No, those are the links that were posted before me.

Reactions: Fed

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 65418

*again taking no credit , just re-sharing.

@muttdoggy , update it when you can ,please.
Hey Krull, do you happen to have a backup around for this? Got a report on this thread over 5 void.cat posts being down with no mirrors but managed to find comments on here with backups, except for this one, so any luck?

Reactions: drashypoo and Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hey Krull, do you happen to have a backup around for this? Got a report on this thread over 5 void.cat posts being down with no mirrors but managed to find comments on here with backups, except for this one, so any luck?
Yes, i will update that post with new links.

// Done

Reactions: drashypoo

Sep 26, 2018
You could put the complete collection of DandonFuga at the top of the topic, if you want, it would help people who are looking for the artist's work.

My OneDrive:

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, I have got the complete collection of 2016 and 2018. The only thing missing to complete the 2017 collection is Batch nr. 2 of April. Does anybody have that specific Batch? I have looked around and just can't find it. I would really appreciate if somebody could provide it to complete the collection. In exchange, I could provide any monthly uploads of the specific years on Share-Online, Zippyzhare or Mega. I will upload them regardless if the demand is high. Just let me know.

Edit: Never mind just found the Batch and my Collection is complete. The offer of upload still stands though.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes