5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
Agreed. If she accepted commissions, I'd request Arshes Nei from the old manga Bastard!!!. Seems like a perfect choice.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Does Dandonfuga hate dicks and loves tentacles?!

Notice she's done more tentacle stuff lately but I've not seen many third party edits with dicks instead.

Tentacle stuff makes sense with Matoi Ryuko, but not with Cassandra tho.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
I am working on a wallpaper only batch of everything, where should I upload it? zs? k2s? The one that keeps the files the longest should be the best option, rather than download speed. The batch won't be that big anyway. Thanks for the march batch.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I am working on a wallpaper only batch of everything, where should I upload it? zs? k2s? The one that keeps the files the longest should be the best option, rather than download speed. The batch won't be that big anyway. Thanks for the march batch.
k2s is not allowed and Zippy only allows up to 500mb, you can see a list of allowed servers here and choose.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
k2s is not allowed and Zippy only allows up to 500mb, you can see a list of allowed servers here and choose.
What's the deal with k2s? Just curious. Zippy falls short then, I'll go with mega or something.

Edit: Nvm I see, it's the traffic restrictions. It's good at long uptime otherwise.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys here some links with dandon pics and .xfc files which is much better than PSD for you create your own variations of pics:
How is it better? I open them and they behave exactly like PSD files on GIMP/Krita.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes