5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bunny Erza

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys, I have got the complete collection of 2016 and 2018. The only thing missing to complete the 2017 collection is Batch nr. 2 of April. Does anybody have that specific Batch? I have looked around and just can't find it. I would really appreciate if somebody could provide it to complete the collection. In exchange, I could provide any monthly uploads of the specific years on Share-Online, Zippyzhare or Mega. I will upload them regardless if the demand is high. Just let me know.

Edit: Never mind just found the Batch and my Collection is complete. The offer of upload still stands though.
send it

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I've seen the 4 images from last month but haven't seen anymore since, looks like a small batch 1 for March unless she's got more drawings to come for batch 2?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
DFA-f19.png
February 2019:
  • |
  • PSD (not available)
Back-up:
|

Extra links:
DandonFuga February Batch

You can download from
All thanks to the original uploader.

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks to multiple posters in this thread for their very thorough work!

On a similar note to the above posts, does anyone have the PSDs for July 2018? It looks like the links were deleted for inactivity (including the backups).

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks to multiple posters in this thread for their very thorough work!

On a similar note to the above posts, does anyone have the PSDs for July 2018? It looks like the links were deleted for inactivity (including the backups).
Updated said post with new links.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes