5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Check on the GIMP archive by Smeagol, he's done quite a few so check out if whqt you're looking for is there. Unfortunately I don't have a link.
thank you very much. Not to be that guy, but ranni could use the outfit bottom 2 sheer and Kida's left breast lactating doesn't work with the pregnant expansion, don't ask me why.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
From my associates:

"U P D A T E: Hey hearts I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry for being absent this month, I wasn't able to come up with artworks that was worth uploading it so I ended up taking a small break to wind down a bit :3

Important: You won't be charged in April.

I'll go for a nice fresh start in May, there'll be some minor changes with the batches/artworks. I was thinking about how to make things a bit more interesting, the structure of the batches feel a bit too rigid, I want them to be a bit more fluffy XD I'll let you know about it soon. :3

Take care and thanks for all the kind support" unknown.png
EDIT: when she says fluffy she's isn't hinting at doing furry art

Last edited:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
From my associates:

"U P D A T E: Hey hearts I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry for being absent this month, I wasn't able to come up with artworks that was worth uploading it so I ended up taking a small break to wind down a bit :3

I'll go for a nice fresh start in May, there'll be some minor changes with the batches/artworks. I was thinking about how to make things a bit more interesting, the structure of the batches feel a bit too rigid, I want them to be a bit more fluffy XD I'll let you know about it soon. :3

Take care and thanks for all the kind support" View attachment 1781518
Thanks for the update! I wonder what she has in mind related to make the batches more 'fluffy' and interesting. Anyhow, I suspected as much when we hadn't heard anything at this point about the next batches, still good to have actual confirmation. Thanks again for the info <3

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
From my associates:

Take care and thanks for all the kind support" View attachment 1781518
Looking forward to whatever she'll post in May. I think she deserved the break this month.

Thanks for the info, as always.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
We were all expecting her to be on break for this month, and it's always nice that she won't make us pay for nothing, not many creators are actually that considerate of their patrons.

On the subject of "fluffy"... though Dandon is german, sometimes her english is a bit weird; I think she meant to say something along the lines of having more flexibility; the batch system works well (for me, anyway) but maybe she thinks it could use a small overhaul.

About what to expect on the next ladies: honestly, I've got no clue, but I'll throw in my two cents: I'd say Malenia from Elden Ring, since it's all the rage now and we already got Ranni; and since Dandon does follow the anime trends, maybe Yor Forger from Spy X Family (Haven't watched it yet); I would like a new take on Aloy from Horizon, but she was already featured... in 2020, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: CourierNPC

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Malenia, really? I see her a lot in memes, but if Dandon were continuing with Elden Ring, I'd expect someone whose community perception is more waifu. IDK, like Roderika.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020

Don't forget to share it :cool:
question, are the PSD files from gumroad complete (EG: with the pregnant, wet, magic mushroom etc options) or are these like the ones available on the OP? because those in the op are bare stuff with no options. thanks in advance.

Apr 27, 2021
question, are the PSD files from gumroad complete (EG: with the pregnant, wet, magic mushroom etc options) or are these like the ones available on the OP? because those in the op are bare stuff with no options. thanks in advance.
When Dandon releases the bundles, depedning on the tier you're subbed to you get PSD files. However they are bare minimum and only have naked variants and clothes.

The GIMP files with the preggo and magic mushroom stuff are edits that we make. So far Smeagol is the main editor and I've picked up making some edits as well.

Oct 5, 2021
When Dandon releases the bundles, depedning on the tier you're subbed to you get PSD files. However they are bare minimum and only have naked variants and clothes.

The GIMP files with the preggo and magic mushroom stuff are edits that we make. So far Smeagol is the main editor and I've picked up making some edits as well.
There a link to smeagol's files?

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I must say that I am not a fan of art with:
- Breasts, thighs, buttocks or big bodies.

However, Dandon makes it look great (not just stuffed like other artists). Yes, there is no art where it doesn't tone the girl's body, but in many cases it makes her look really amazing.

PD: Does anyone know if the artist likes the exercise or is it just a pleasure to draw her art this way? :0

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I must say that I am not a fan of women's art with:
- Breasts, thighs, buttocks or big bodies.

However, Dandon makes it look great (not just stuffed like other artists). Yes, there is no art where it doesn't tone the girl's body, but in many cases it makes her look really amazing.

PD: Does anyone know if the artist likes the exercise or is it just a pleasure to draw her art this way? :0
I'm confused. What do you mean you aren't a fan of women's art with breasts, thighs, buttocks or big bodies? What's different about the way women draw their art as opposed to how men draw their art? Asking for clarification.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
That or at least try to stick with the original body sizes of the characters.
Yes exactly
I think the only time she did that was Jinx lmao
I know and that's very great that dandon went for her original body instead of making her buff or thick in someway but it would be great if dandon did different body types that more accurate to the ladies she's working on

Of course I got nothing against these muscular/fit physiques that she always go for especially considering ladies like maki and leona who are muscular and like to stay fit that i'm completely ok with

But for others like juliet & marlin who aren't muscular or super fit in someway that i don't like and i don't know how dandon can't do a simple physique (you know flat stomach and all that)

Others like wonder woman or any of the hades ladies she's done is debatable in my view but i can understand them being reasonably ripped

Not to rant on for very long but i do think it shouldn't be too hard to do a variety of physiques especially when literally almost every other artist we follow can easily do that

Last edited:
Reactions: ( Y )
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes