PSD files

Batch 2

Psd Files

Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing my estimate

Reactions: Jthebloody

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
To whoever is updating the op, please maintain the file structure as it is in the MediaFire batch releases. In other words, please do not lump all the pictures together in one folder. It only creates a jumbled mess that I'm sure nobody wants to sort through. The structure usually goes something like + pubes, Magic Mushroom (if available,) Mr. Tentacle, Steps, Wallpaper, and a separate RAR'd Preggo folder. Also, most of the older links from 2016 and 2017 seem to be dead. An alternative would be to possibly use OneDrive to have everything from 2016-current stuff. If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns about my criticisms or ideas, please let me know. Thank you. EDIT: I apologize if I sound rude. I don't mean it that way; I just get frustrated when there isn't a proper order to stuff like this.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Wait, what?

Ivy and 2B in one picture without even bothering to go SFW?

Well, that's new.
Dandon said she started playing Soul Calibur 6 again, so she was inspired by that; I'd say that the lack of SFW variants for the artwork stems from two reasons; the first is... well, it's a H scene, there's little point in doing a SFW version: the second, and mind you, this is just an educated guess, is that Dandon was out of time and already did a lot of variants for the other characters.

Honestly, the scene was a neat little surprise and I hope that Dandon does more of that in the future, perhaps using a mix between her OCS and normal characters... and maybe avoiding Bubble & Rose, we have seen them together quite a lot, so drawing others could be beneficial.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dandon said she started playing Soul Calibur 6 again, so she was inspired by that; I'd say that the lack of SFW variants for the artwork stems from two reasons; the first is... well, it's a H scene, there's little point in doing a SFW version: the second, and mind you, this is just an educated guess, is that Dandon was out of time and already did a lot of variants for the other characters.

Honestly, the scene was a neat little surprise and I hope that Dandon does more of that in the future, perhaps using a mix between her OCS and normal characters... and maybe avoiding Bubble & Rose, we have seen them together quite a lot, so drawing others could be beneficial.
Her OCs (other than Rose and Bubbles) with established characters? Now that's something I'd love to see!

I mean, other than Rose and Bubbles, most of her OCs haven't had the same treatment as the sporty duo.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I had to look twice just to notice her preggo belly. I'd say she's around 6 months pregnant
Depends on the woman. Not sure if you have kids but pregnant bellies vary between woman to woman. A former boss of mine's wife at nearly full term looked only slightly pregnant, whereas my wife when she had our kids ballooned out in the size of her belly and weight but then lost it all after giving birth. Pregnancy is a hell of a thing to experience and witness.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, you did. You also expressed uncertainty. muschi26 did not express uncertainty. Why are you acting like informing you, and everyone else, is a personal attack on you?
Oh, a moral white knight has arrived telling me that I'm such a sensitive asshole! :KEK:
Have it your way, then. I don't see a reason why we should bother with this.
Oh, yeah, uh, if you want to drag it out more than it should be, go ahead. I'd love seeing people making essays about me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a good day or whatever.
Also, thanks for informing me that. I appreciate the input!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes