5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
This looks alright, i don't wanna say it's bad which it's not of course but i can't say I'm a fan of this take either

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
The third artwork for March and the last for the first batch is Marin Kitagawa

View attachment 1727402

I gotta say I've yet to see the anime, will do at some point, but for now here's Dandon's take on her.
I really like the ear piercings and the abs. She looks pretty cute, but I have never heard of her before. Too bad with this angle we won't see much difference between a panties on or off version, and unfortunately also no chance for a panties-to-the-side pic. I personally really like it when you can see parts, but not everything 100%, so it's a bit teasing or leaves a bit to the imagination. Hopefully this pic will at least have a nipple piercing version, a pregnant version is also very doable with this one.

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I really like the ear piercings and the abs. She looks pretty cute, but I have never heard of her before. Too bad with this angle we won't see much difference between a panties on or off version, and unfortunately also no chance for a panties-to-the-side pic. I personally really like it when you can see parts, but not everything 100%, so it's a bit teasing or leaves a bit to the imagination. Hopefully this pic will at least have a nipple piercing version, a pregnant version is also very doable with this one.
I'd say that the nipple piercing will most certainly make an appearance on Marin.
As for the pregnant versions... all three ladies for the first batch have been drawn in a position that makes it fairly easy to draw.

Reactions: omglolguy32

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The third artwork for March and the last for the first batch is Marin Kitagawa

View attachment 1727402

I gotta say I've yet to see the anime, will do at some point, but for now here's Dandon's take on her.
It's decent, I suppose. I hope that this take of Marin Kitagawa has two iterations of it just like Bubble's date on the previous pack. She has a bit more delinquent feeling than gyaru, though I could be wrong.

Thanks for the update as always.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I wish that Dandon would draw more facial expressions instead of the usual >: )

The scrunched eyebrows are ok, just wish there could be variants with gentler expressions.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I do wish she did different shy/pleaured expressions than the lipbite expression she always uses

And also if you lot really want to see her pregnant then zoom the camera out more where her entire body is visible to do that

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, as long as the two sets are good, I can bear with Dandon being late, since she already said that the artworks will be out "AROUND THE 10th".

So yeah, she did not even bother to say "from 7 to 10" and went straight for the 10th of the month, and since it's a sunday it's likely we'll get the goodies that day.

And since I'm quite curious about the next two ladies, I went back a bit to take a look at the last two polls: with Viper finally in the mix, Dandon has finally completed the ladies from the polls, so we could get a new poll next month.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes