5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I checked the pack earlier and Zila by far got the most variants.

Dandon was really into it when she drew Zila, I guess. Hope to see more of her in the future.
Yeah, she probably drew her last and went all in with the variants... hence the delay.

The batch was good, but if I have to nitpick, I would say that the Bubble date part 1 is, besides showing us that Dandon can draw a close-up, pretty pointless.
The spicy scene with Meg and Zagreus could have been a bit more dynamic, but Dandon is not accustomed to drawing those so it can be a good start; Jolyne and Canary are pretty solid artworks, with Jolyne being far sexier than her manga counterpart (that wouldn't take much though): as for Zila, her concept is quite good, she's got a lot of variants so maybe she is not a last-minute-don't know what to draw-shit I'm out of time-throwaway OC.

Bonus points because she's an elf (probably, don't think she's a Drow though).

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The batch was good, but if I have to nitpick, I would say that the Bubble date part 1 is, besides showing us that Dandon can draw a close-up, pretty pointless.
Not enough room for tease, but sure it made good wallpaper given how vanilla it is.

as for Zila, her concept is quite good, she's got a lot of variants so maybe she is not a last-minute-don't know what to draw-shit I'm out of time-throwaway OC.
Would be a bummer if she is as you said. I'd rather have two Zila artworks in this pack than to have Bubbles' Prelude Date. Then again, beggars can't be choosers.

On a side note, I wonder when she'd do one of those instant loss 2-koma with one her OCs or any ladies from other franchises. XD

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Wait how many months pregnant these 5 are?
Let's see:

Jolyne might be 5 months pregnant.
Bubble and Black Canary looks like they are 6 months pregnant.
Dr. seems right that Zila might be 9 months pregnant.
Megaera seems like she's 7 months, I think.

Weird question though but is it allowed to have sex with your partner who is pregnant?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Let's see:

Jolyne might be 5 months pregnant.
Bubble and Black Canary looks like they are 6 months pregnant.
Dr. seems right that Zila might be 9 months pregnant.
Megaera seems like she's 7 months, I think.

Weird question though but is it allowed to have sex with your partner who is pregnant?
It's hard not to be since i can't imagine some people actually able to hold back their horniness for very long

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
9 months in i guess?

I'm not a expert on pregnancy duration and I'm slightly surprised you're not a expert yourself since you're into pregnancy a lot more than any of us do
Unless you're a savant, I don't think anyone can just look at a pregnant belly and say "That person is x months along." Then again, I could be wrong. My eyes certainly are not good enough to spot the differences, even with the amount I've seen over the years.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes