5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Also, and that is worrysome, I re-started playing DND a couple weeks ago, and Dandon draws an OC inspired by DND.
I should go back to heroes of the storm, maybe she'll do something about that game...
Coincidence? I think not.

If that worked, try playing Valorant first and see if Viper getting some of those attention! XD

WetCream

Aug 18, 2018
Well, it seems like we raked our brains for nothing, and our resident Doctor was right all along... I abstained from saying anything, but after doing an extensive research nothing come out, so I shared his worries.

Her design looks interesting, but I wonder... we got every girl except Viper from the polls, so she's postponed to... next month maybe?
It's funny because Dandon put her into the latest poll, says she's going to draw all six girls, does five of them... and ignores Viper completely for two months straight. Not that I care anyway, I just find it amusing.

Also expect the artworks tomorrow. MAYBE on friday if she's late (she probably is).
Also, and that is worrysome, I re-started playing DND a couple weeks ago, and Dandon draws an OC inspired by DND.
I should go back to heroes of the storm, maybe she'll do something about that game...
She also promised to draw Nel(who won second place in a poll alongside Olga) over a YEAR ago. She completely forgot

Apr 27, 2021
Every month after every batch release, I make a sacrifice to the lewd gods that Dandon will draw Nel. But alas it seems I need to add more of the offerings to appease them.

But all in all I hope she remembers Nel especially with the return of Bleach, she could cash in on the hype and make some big bucks from drawing some of the characters.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Every month after every batch release, I make a sacrifice to the lewd gods that Dandon will draw Nel. But alas it seems I need to add more of the offerings to appease them.

But all in all I hope she remembers Nel especially with the return of Bleach, she could cash in on the hype and make some big bucks from drawing some of the characters.
Same dude, but i realy wish Dandon will draw Femshep from Mass Effect series. She is my favor female character in video games :love: :love: :love:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
So she's indeed late like many already expected. Did she say anything on Patreon? I'm a patient man and don't mind waiting, but am curious if it'll come later today or that i'll be delayed more than one day.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So she's indeed late like many already expected. Did she say anything on Patreon? I'm a patient man and don't mind waiting, but am curious if it'll come later today or that i'll be delayed more than one day.
The package will drop today, i know she's constantly late but i can't imagine her being a extra day late

Also i'm actively checking her NSFW twitter page for when the previews show, so I'll alert you when i can

Reactions: omglolguy32

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I checked the pack earlier and Zila by far got the most variants.

Dandon was really into it when she drew Zila, I guess. Hope to see more of her in the future.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes