5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Uhh, a few minutes to download 7 years worth of content one month at a time? Are you serious? You must be joking. It would take hours. There is no link or mediafire to get everything at once. Maybe you didn't understand. I was asking for a single or torrent download of everything so far in jpg. Everything, all 7 years, or everything until the end of 2021. Or even one year at a time. Someone mentioned a Gdrive link, I don't see one.
Yeah. I thought you meant the latest update.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
like R34 and still credit him in the tags
I've checked the popular ones and most Dandon art was properly tagged, of course with Fl1cs's ones counted as hers.

I haven't seen Fl1cs's work in a whole page at R34 sites or that I'm missing something.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
So, I've contacted Dandon on Patreon, and let me tell you, the patreon messaging system just sucks; you can't even post an image there.

Long story short, I wrote her that me and others have found out about our dear tracer FL1CS; to prove our point, I've linked his behance page ( as soon as you open it, you should spot Cortana, Jinx and Samus, three of FL1CS most blatant tracings (not that the others are not blatant though).

I am waiting for Dandon's response, and she'll probably read my message the next time she answers the comments about her latest post.
He's deleted his behance page.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Its Dandon so of course I want the newest pack, but on the flipside so far another pack of who the hell are these peeps?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Humbly requesting a torrent of everything (jpg please, not PDF) from the OP in one. It will take ages to d/l this guys stuff one month at a time with 6-7 years worth of content. (72+ downloads)

Or, a single Mega of it all. Thank you.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Humbly requesting a torrent of everything (jpg please, not PDF) from the OP in one. It will take ages to d/l this guys stuff one month at a time with 6-7 years worth of content. (72+ downloads)

Reactions: fanat7771

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021

Dandonfuga artworks:

Almost all artwork from 2016-2021 are on these drive links, some early 2016-2017 on mega and mediafire. For 2022 the google drive link of the artworks hasn't been made but there is a full jpeg collection on ehentai.
Also the links aren't mine, found them on 420chan.

Last edited:

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Dandonfuga artworks:

Mega

Mega

Mega

Google Drive

Google Drive

Google Drive

Mega

Mega

Google Drive

Google Drive

Google Drive

Almost all artwork from 2016-2021 are on these drive links, some early 2016-2017 on mega and mediafire. For 2022 the google drive link of the artworks hasn't been made but there is a full jpeg collection on ehentai.
Also the links aren't mine, found them on 420chan.
Also can this links be added to the original first page post full of Dandons content download links over the years? For people that for any reason can't download an entire batch or just want to view the images.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes