5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, I've contacted Dandon on Patreon, and let me tell you, the patreon messaging system just sucks; you can't even post an image there.

Long story short, I wrote her that me and others have found out about our dear tracer FL1CS; to prove our point, I've linked his behance page ( as soon as you open it, you should spot Cortana, Jinx and Samus, three of FL1CS most blatant tracings (not that the others are not blatant though).

I am waiting for Dandon's response, and she'll probably read my message the next time she answers the comments about her latest post.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
So, I've contacted Dandon on Patreon, and let me tell you, the patreon messaging system just sucks; you can't even post an image there.

Long story short, I wrote her that me and others have found out about our dear tracer FL1CS; to prove our point, I've linked his behance page ( as soon as you open it, you should spot Cortana, Jinx and Samus, three of FL1CS most blatant tracings (not that the others are not blatant though).

I am waiting for Dandon's response, and she'll probably read my message the next time she answers the comments about her latest post.
Looks ""very" familiar :sneaky:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I don't know if this is gonna be the first artwork for this month, but the fact that it's fully rendered and not just a sketch makes me think it is.

Also, we're already on the 14th; if Dandon wants to do two batches, she'd best start working diligently about it.

Side note: she has not answered yet my pm about FL1CS (I don't even know if she's read it).

Reactions: omglolguy32

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know if this is gonna be the first artwork for this month, but the fact that it's fully rendered and not just a sketch makes me think it is.

Also, we're already on the 14th; if Dandon wants to do two batches, she'd best start working diligently about it.

Side note: she has not answered yet my pm about FL1CS (I don't even know if she's read it).
I was thinking the same thing, this'll probably one of the artworks of the first batch. Didn't the same thing happen last year with valentine's day? Or am I misremembering? It did happen with the Halloween piece from last year.

Anyhow, hoping for at least a nipple piercing version of this one when it does turn out to be one of the artworks :giggle:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I was thinking the same thing, this'll probably one of the artworks of the first batch. Didn't the same thing happen last year with valentine's day? Or am I misremembering? It did happen with the Halloween piece from last year.

Anyhow, hoping for at least a nipple piercing version of this one when it does turn out to be one of the artworks :giggle:
Last february we had Lady Dumitrescu from Resident evil Village, Daniela (one of her daughters), Mikasa from attack on titan, the first iteration of Miss Salty, plus Mai & Ty Lee from Avatar (the two of them posing in one artwork and having a sexy scene in the other).

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Last february we had Lady Dumitrescu from Resident evil Village, Daniela (one of her daughters), Mikasa from attack on titan, the first iteration of Miss Salty, plus Mai & Ty Lee from Avatar (the two of them posing in one artwork and having a sexy scene in the other).
So I remembered correctly :), as one of the two pieces with Mai & Ty Lee was a valentine's day piece. Just looked up the original twitter post:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So yeah, as the good Doctor posted, we got a sequel to the first date picture and boy does Bubble look sexy in this artwork.

And on another note, Dandon replied to my message about our dear tracer Fl1CS; she said that the guy is basically creating frankenstein's monster with other people's artworks, and that she contacted him last month about the pictures on patreon and deviantart.

Lo and behold, if you go to his deviantart page, all the pictures like Jinx, Samus and the others have magically disappeared.

Since I've pointed out his behance page, she said she'll probably have to fill out some DMCA about it and that she'll check out their policy about it.

Finally, she thanked me for reporting the tracer, and I'd say all the people in here deserve the same; I'll also keep an eye out for FL1CS in the future, perhaps the guy thinks that waiting out a few months will make everyone forget.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So yeah, as the good Doctor posted, we got a sequel to the first date picture and boy does Bubble look sexy in this artwork.

And on another note, Dandon replied to my message about our dear tracer Fl1CS; she said that the guy is basically creating frankenstein's monster with other people's artworks, and that she contacted him last month about the pictures on patreon and deviantart.

Lo and behold, if you go to his deviantart page, all the pictures like Jinx, Samus and the others have magically disappeared.

Since I've pointed out his behance page, she said she'll probably have to fill out some DMCA about it and that she'll check out their policy about it.

Finally, she thanked me for reporting the tracer, and I'd say all the people in here deserve the same; I'll also keep an eye out for FL1CS in the future, perhaps the guy thinks that waiting out a few months will make everyone forget.
That's good to hear, and if the tracer has brains he'd knew by now the internet has captured his every movement so of course people would repost his arts to places like R34 and still credit him in the tags

Anyways at least dandon is now aware of the situation and is taking action

And it would make life easier (or miserable to him) if the rest of the art community knew about this guy and take action as well in case he plagiarize other people's work besides dandon's

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021

Flawless victory! I hope it will get to his head and start his own projects than tracing others (y)

and...

Bubble looks outstanding! :love:

Reactions: Pissed Pika

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Its mediafire and not that big. It should only take a few minutes.
Uhh, a few minutes to download 7 years worth of content one month at a time? Are you serious? You must be joking. It would take hours. There is no link or mediafire to get everything at once. Maybe you didn't understand. I was asking for a single or torrent download of everything so far in jpg. Everything, all 7 years, or everything until the end of 2021. Or even one year at a time. Someone mentioned a Gdrive link, I don't see one.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes