5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Ok, so we got the fourth artwork for this month, and I have to say, though I did expect more content from Hades, I did not expect at all an H scene between main character Zagreus and his (female) love interest Megaera.

Megreus-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Also batch one is (officially) finished.

Expect the fifth artwork between the 1st and 2nd of march, maybe even earlier.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Ok, so we got the fourth artwork for this month, and I have to say, though I did expect more content from Hades, I did not expect at all an H scene between main character Zagreus and his (female) love interest Megaera.

View attachment 1675409

Since they're both lovers I'd say it's fitting for this month considering it's theme

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

View attachment 1675409

I remember reading a while back she really liked the game and the MC Zagreus. She drew a SFW/NSFW picture of him in her free time

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

View attachment 1675409

Is this one of the best contenders for one of the best packs released ever since I know Dandon's art? Abso-bloody-lutely.

Oh, yeah, what about everyone's favorite so far from each pack released up until now?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Is this one of the best contenders for one of the best packs released ever since I know Dandon's art? Abso-bloody-lutely.

Oh, yeah, what about everyone's favorite so far from each pack released up until now?
Well I suppose jolyne could be considered, but of course there's 2 ladies left that have yet to be revealed so i may reserve my thoughts until then

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
The black canary everyone Patreon post image-1.jpg

EDIT 1: just looked back on the post reading some of the comments and then I saw this small preview wip-feb-2022.jpg
Any guesses?

EDIT 2: my best hints so far after examining the picture with my friends

1. she has green hair

2. she appears to have a strong dominatrix personality

3. she has very pale skin

I could throw in the skull to the hints but then anyone could wear a skull necklace unless you lot know some ladies who does

And finally it's not viper, i can confirm it's not her since she's almost doesn't fit the description i listed despite having the green hair and maybe having a dom attitude here and there

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The black canary everyone View attachment 1679459

EDIT 1: just looked back on the post reading some of the comments and then I saw this small preview View attachment 1679474
Any guesses?

1. she has green hair

I could throw in the skull to the hints but then anyone could wear a skull necklace unless you lot know some ladies who does

And finally it's not viper, i can confirm it's not her since she's almost doesn't fit the description i listed despite having the green hair and maybe having a dom attitude here and there
My guess:
1. An underrated comic/game villain/anti-hero, probably only known by a select few
2. Another OC she did in her free time
3. Her take on a very popular game/comic heroine

It could be Viper from Valorant (or Magpie from DC Comics, the hair look pretty similar) but with a different take on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The black canary everyone View attachment 1679459

EDIT 1: just looked back on the post reading some of the comments and then I saw this small preview View attachment 1679474
Any guesses?

1. she has green hair

Rule63 version of the Plague Doctor?

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I suppose this month's packs will be a little late than usual? Given how she had three to four days until the deadline...

Also, any news on the mysterious lady?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
any news?
Nothing, the only update we'll get is either tomorrow or thursday (the 10th my time) when we'll get the february pack

Speaking of which i'm now beginning to believe that the last artwork may be a another throw away OC last minute which I'm hope I'm wrong because if it is then I'll be annoyed as always because dandon could have used her characters that she already made and did plenty of works for them instead of wasting what ideas she would have on a last minute OC that we only see once

Mini rant aside, I do expect the artworks to be published tomorrow or the 10th (or god forbid the 11th if she's that late again)

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Nothing, the only update we'll get is either tomorrow or thursday (the 10th my time) when we'll get the february pack

Speaking of which i'm now beginning to believe that the last artwork may be a another throw away OC last minute which I'm hope I'm wrong because if it is then I'll be annoyed as always because dandon could have used her characters that she already made and did plenty of works for them instead of wasting what ideas she would have on a last minute OC that we only see once

Mini rant aside, I do expect the artworks to be published tomorrow or the 10th (or god forbid the 11th if she's that late again)
And lo and behold ladies and gentlemen, I guessed right Zila-by-dandonfuga.jpg
Name's zila, inspired from playing a decent amount of dungeons and dragons

Update: no blood + a better look of her abs Zila-v2-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, it seems like we raked our brains for nothing, and our resident Doctor was right all along... I abstained from saying anything, but after doing an extensive research nothing come out, so I shared his worries.

Her design looks interesting, but I wonder... we got every girl except Viper from the polls, so she's postponed to... next month maybe?
It's funny because Dandon put her into the latest poll, says she's going to draw all six girls, does five of them... and ignores Viper completely for two months straight. Not that I care anyway, I just find it amusing.

Also expect the artworks tomorrow. MAYBE on friday if she's late (she probably is).
Also, and that is worrysome, I re-started playing DND a couple weeks ago, and Dandon draws an OC inspired by DND.
I should go back to heroes of the storm, maybe she'll do something about that game...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes