5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
But it would be great if dandon did different body types that more accurate [...]
Of course I got nothing against these muscular/fit physiques [...]
But i do think it shouldn't be too hard to do a variety of physiques.
Completely agree.
And anyway, I have nothing against gorgeous fit female bodies either, they look amazing.

Though as CourierNPC mentioned, "this has been the artist's trademark since her inception", I guess that's a good thing, after all, that's what she's known for.

Also, as you said, we can see bodies closer to the originals in other artists, but I must admit that it would be interesting to see this from Dandon at some point :geek:

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
LMAO at that start of this review:

"What to say about Dandonfuga, to begin with, the fact that she is the first female NSFW artist I know.

I wondering if this individual starting following NSFW artists? Because their alot more female NSFW artists then Dandonfuga I know of.

Also:

"His art is phenomenal"

e9f.png

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Based Dandon breaking the glass ceiling in this extremely male-dominated industry.
There were plenty who broke it long before Dandon even picked up a pen. Ever heard of the legend that is Olivia De Beradinis or simply "Olivia"?? She has been doing NSFW artwork of women since the 70's and her artwork has featured in Playboy, something Dandon and many of these Patreon artists cannot lay claim to, both men or women artists.

• Wow
Reactions: ( Y )

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I wondering if this individual starting following NSFW artists? Because their alot more female NSFW artists then Dandonfuga I know of.
I don't really follow any of them, I have relatively little time in this world of NSFW, I'm not closed in thought as far as knowing that there are both men and women making art, Dandon is the first one I know, and it does excellent, it's usually men who are into this.

It would be good for you to hit the ground from time to time, your arrogance reaches reprehensible levels.
Greetings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kzor

May 27, 2021
There were plenty who broke it long before Dandon even picked up a pen. Ever heard of the legend that is Olivia De Beradinis or simply "Olivia"?? She has been doing NSFW artwork of women since the 70's and her artwork has featured in Playboy, something Dandon and many of these Patreon artists cannot lay claim to, both men or women artists.
Sorry I was being sarcastic

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I don't really follow any of them, I have relatively little time in this world of NSFW, I'm not closed in thought as far as knowing that there are both men and women making art, Dandon is the first one I know, and it does excellent, it's usually men who are into this.

It would be good for you to hit the ground from time to time, your arrogance reaches reprehensible levels.
Greetings.
Sorry you can't laugh at your own mistakes, It happen to the rest of us. The reason I asked that because Sakimi Chan is the most well known Female NSFW artist. That the majority of artists on Patreon copy her business model for some reason. I really surprised that Dandon happen to be the first one you know of.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hey sorry if it isn't right to ask in this thread, but who is the artist of the bunny girl on the left (Tifa, I suppose) in your signature? I'm new to this whole pinup art scene.
You're on the artist's thread now actually

Last edited:
Reactions: Rope

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
On the artist's thread now actually
Thanks. Again this is a bit off topic, but is there already a sort of artist comparison post somewhere, where you can see the same character in the different styles from different top artists? Your signature is actually what gave me the idea, because it's a very good comparison of Dandonfuga and Sciamano's styles. I made a request thread but I don't think anyone goes in that section of the forum.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Thanks. Again this is a bit off topic, but is there already a sort of artist comparison post somewhere, where you can see the same character in the different styles from different top artists? Your signature is actually what gave me the idea, because it's a very good comparison of Dandonfuga and Sciamano's styles. I made a request thread but I don't think anyone goes in that section of the forum.
I never come across such thread, though it shouldn't be too bad of a idea to those who like doing art comparisons

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Hey sorry if it isn't right to ask in this thread, but who is the artist of the bunny girl on the left (Tifa, I suppose) in your signature? I'm new to this whole pinup art scene.
That's actually one of Dandon's works. It is indeed Tifa Lockhart :)

EDIT
Seems you already got an answer (thread probably wasn' t refreshed on my end as it wasn't there yet). Sorry for the double post.

Reactions: Rope

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I remember someone asking something like this previously. The best way is to go to rule34, type in the character you want and see all the art work related to said character and pick one. When you have picked one, look to the left of the page and you will see what artist was tagged on said work, so you know what artist did it in the style you liked. You can also refine the search by using various tags to go with the character.

An example:

Reactions: Rope and ( Y )

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
It's a bit different from the usual takes, that's for certain... also, it was pretty easy to predict that Yor was going to be featured, every NSFW artist is drawing her.

Allow me to give you a bit of insight about the new system that Dandon is working on: every time she posts an artwork, she will detail all the variants she's gonna draw for it: this improves communication with the patrons and also helps her manage her workload.

And about Yor, these are the variants we're gonna get: half nude/nude, pubes, several favcial expressions, piercings, wet, cum, preggo, Mr. Tentacle, there might be more...) .

Dandon also said that we should expect more artworks in the next days.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
It's a bit different from the usual takes, that's for certain... also, it was pretty easy to predict that Yor was going to be featured, every NSFW artist is drawing her.

Allow me to give you a bit of insight about the new system that Dandon is working on: every time she posts an artwork, she will detail all the variants she's gonna draw for it: this improves communication with the patrons and also helps her manage her workload.

And about Yor, these are the variants we're gonna get: half nude/nude, pubes, several favcial expressions, piercings, wet, cum, preggo, Mr. Tentacle, there might be more...) .

Dandon also said that we should expect more artworks in the next days.
Informing what variations that would be included on each lady she working on does sound like nice idea (even though every other artist we follow does this already), but to improve her workload i have doubts but we'll see if it does make any difference

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Informing what variations that would be included on each lady she working on does sound like nice idea (even though every other artist we follow does this already), but to improve her workload i have doubts but we'll see if it does make any difference
It could help her workload... IF she decides which variants she would draw beforehand: hopefully Dandon improves her ability to plan ahead and follow some kind of guideline.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes