5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I just feel the world is better for having Dandon's preggo content in it, that's all.
I don't know if you're an overly-dedicated fan or just can't hold back the excitement of having to see Dandon's preggo art the rest of yer life. ^^''

I mean, Dandon's a pretty neat artist, sure, but I don't think it holds that much sentimental value for me overall.

M4gpi3

Sep 26, 2018
Dandon's preggos are pure love. :love:

I'm back after having been inactive for a rly long time, so I've to dl a lot of batches (mid 2019 - present). Thx for sharing!

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, I for one was pretty much indifferent to pregnant art, Dandon made me appreciate it.

And while we're at it... here's the second artwork for this month, we got a perfect summer edition of Baiken from Guilty Gear.

Looking mighty fine, but I'm biased, Guilty Gear is one of my favourite games ever. Summer-Baiken-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Versions for her: pretty much everything.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Well, I for one was pretty much indifferent to pregnant art, Dandon made me appreciate it.

And while we're at it... here's the second artwork for this month, we got a perfect summer edition of Baiken from Guilty Gear.

Looking mighty fine, but I'm biased, Guilty Gear is one of my favourite games ever. View attachment 1816091

holy booba! that's like magic mushroom size

Reactions: Jthebloody

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Looking mighty fine, but I'm biased, Guilty Gear is one of my favourite games ever. View attachment 1816091

Whoa, looking very great and much better fully rendered than how she first looked in '19

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

She's packing a huge goodness right there just like before

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020

Third time she's drawn this character.

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Not to drag on this topic even further as i'm some people are about ready to move on

But real quick despite the praise dandon gets for doing (arguably) quality pregnancy content but does anyone seem to notice how fertile looking dandon makes the ladies?

It could be just be and yes i know i'm still talking about body physiques but i can't help but to look at the fit and muscular builds dandon always uses looking at girls especially baiken here just now they just look fertile looking with these kid bearing bodies she uses.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm not an expert on elden ring lore. Anyone know what is that translucent face next to her face?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes