5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
i am really hoping they do a proper remake. i mean the gameplay and quality of RE remakes are amazing, its just the content that been cut down. RE4 had a decent amount of content compare to 3 and 2, hopefully they give us all of that.

with that said will love to see more Ada fan arts.

Andrewd3

Aug 1, 2021
Hey guys, do you know if Dandon puts the cum/tentacle variants in the PSD files? The ones I have downloaded do not seem to have them, so I was wondering if that goes for every other file. Thanks in advance.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys, do you know if Dandon puts the cum/tentacle variants in the PSD files? The ones I have downloaded do not seem to have them, so I was wondering if that goes for every other file. Thanks in advance.
They do not put those extra variants in the psds. Only the clothed and nude variants.

I wish they included them all in the psds so it would be easier to make unique combinations.

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
May 2022 BATCH No.2 $10

(Please make sure to click on all three links. First link: Artwork batch (Hi-Res files); second link: photoshop files); third link: Video files)

Lord Vivek

Feb 6, 2021
May 2022 BATCH No.2 $10

(Please make sure to click on all three links. First link: Artwork batch (Hi-Res files); second link: photoshop files); third link: Video files)

Thank you,man!!!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes